Miami Holiday inn or the Marriott

terryinal

There's a couple of Marriotts in downtown Miami - all are better than the HI. Have you looked at the Doubletree Biscayne Bay? :confused: Waking up to a port view is a great way to start your cruise! :D

Good luck! :)

I can get the holiday inn or the marriott Biscayne Bay for the same gov. rate. What do you think would be better ? If you know of another hotel please post the name.

I am a government employee and got a great government rate in October at the Marriott South Beach, right on the beach. It was great. I am going on another cruise in May and unfortunately there isn't a government rate available in South Beach so I'm staying at the J.W. Marriott in downtown Miami at another great government rate. Normal rate per night is $349. I haven't read good things about the Holiday Inn. I would stay at the Marriott if that were my only other choice.

What do you think would be better ?

I have stayed at both and without question, The Marriott Biscayne Bay is much better. We stayed there prior to their renovation a few years ago and it was still fabulous then!!! Ask for a port view on a high floor, if you can get it.

I am anti-Holiday Inn Port of Miami.:p You could not pay me to stay there again, sorry. I know a lot of people say "It's fine for just sleeping." but, umm, what else would you be doing? I know it's for sleeping. ;):p

Archived