NCL promo codes

jdvmd

These are combinable with the current American Express offer.

GWAR4 - Epic Air/Cruise promo.

GWAR6 - Might be air/cruise promo.

LATITUDE - This was the code for moving up a Latitude Level - not sure if still valid with new "Rewards" Program.

LATVIP

LATOBC1

EASYFARE - Early Booking Fare replaced PG6

PGHOT - Discount on select sailings

TAFSP

PGAARP -- AARP discount.

TPPM1

TPPM2

TPPM3

TPPM4

OTHER CODES

PGMIL - Military. Has been replaced with MILITARY -- military discount only good on certain sailings.

PGAARP1 - AARP discount/OBC for booking nine months in advance and certain other sailings.

PGOBC - Booking a suite nine months in advance.

PGUP - Union discount no longer offered.

PGAXOC - American Express offer.

Other codes that may or may not be valid.

PJBRO - Full brochure price.

TILLT- Interline rate discount.

TAWLCN - NCL onboard credit.

PGWAVE - Onboard credit.

TICEV - Cruise event occured 10/1-10/15/11. Reduced deposit and OBC. Not valid anymore.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
UPFLEET anyone know this code?

Not valid.

This was good back at the end of 2011/beginning of 2012.

12/12/11 -

12/18/11

Up to 4-category upgrade

E-coupons worth over

$400 in onboard savings

WAVE12

FLEETWIDE Stateroom Upgrade:

- Mini-Suite for price of Balcony; Balcony for price

of Oceanview; or Oceanview for price of Inside

- Fleetwide 50% Reduced Deposit

- E-coupons worth over $400 in onboard savings

CODE: UPFLEET

12/19/11 - 12/29/11

12/30/11 -

1/22/12

FLEETWIDE Stateroom Upgrade:

- Mini-Suite for price of Balcony; Balcony for price

of Oceanview; or Oceanview for price of Inside

- Fleetwide 50% Reduced Deposit

- E-coupons worth over $400 in onboard savings

CODE: UPFLEET

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents about Norwegian. I am booked on the Gen in March and when I booked, the promotion was $50 OBC. Well, their prices have dropped and I called to get the difference back. Believe it or not, to get the $193 price drop, she took away my OBC. Has anyone ever heard of this before????

Yes. When we booked our second NCL upcoming cruise we had a promo that will give us dinner for two in two specialty restaurants, chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine. I asked the PVP how NCL's price drop works and he did mention, right then and there, that if I took advantage of any price drops that I would lose my promotions. He added it up and said that since the promos averaged about $200 to make sure my price drops were worth given up.

It does pay to ask questions, especially when you are new to a cruiseline.

Lady Cruiser,

You are so right. I have sailed on Carnival 3X's and our next cruise we are planning for Alaska in July 2013. We really like the deals going on right now with NCL (free upgrade) and can't decide between the Jewel or Pearl :confused: I talked to a NCL rep yesterday and he said "there won't be any deals better than what they are offering right now". I find that hard to believe and I am leery about booking so early.

Lady Cruiser,

You are so right. I have sailed on Carnival 3X's and our next cruise we are planning for Alaska in July 2013. We really like the deals going on right now with NCL (free upgrade) and can't decide between the Jewel or Pearl :confused: I talked to a NCL rep yesterday and he said "there won't be any deals better than what they are offering right now". I find that hard to believe and I am leery about booking so early.

Book early. This way you can get the exact cabin you want. I am already booked on a 2014 cruise on Royal Caribbean and I have the cabin I want. A Grand Suit corner aft with a wrap around balcony.

Lady Cruiser,

That is the beauty of booking early - you get the cabin you want and if a better deal comes around before final payment you just call and they cancel and rebook you at the new price and current promos.

PGMIL

may or may not work anymore

it used to be for military personal and give you up to 15% off your booking. but today maybe not soo much

:mad:

as for the rest, i cant speak of

The code for Armed Forces discount is just "Military" however, it is only available on select sailings. NCL web site has a link to their .pdf which is updated almost weekly.

Yes. When we booked our second NCL upcoming cruise we had a promo that will give us dinner for two in two specialty restaurants, chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine. I asked the PVP how NCL's price drop works and he did mention, right then and there, that if I took advantage of any price drops that I would lose my promotions. He added it up and said that since the promos averaged about $200 to make sure my price drops were worth given up.

It does pay to ask questions, especially when you are new to a cruiseline.

What 2 specialty restaurants cost $200 for 2 peoplel?

Can you book the Chefs table with this promo?

Bill

I am sailing Norwegian for the first time this June. How do you find out about promo codes and upcoming deals, like free dinners in the specialty restaurants? I have always sailed Carnival and always end up with at least $500 in OBC, just curious how you get OBC on Norwegian? Really looking forward to trying something new!!!!

UPFLEET anyone know this code?

UPFLEET was actually just in use. I am booked for a 11/2013 cruise, promo code upfleet and dashsale were used. I booked 7/11/12. With these two promos I received OBC and 50% deposits. The room upgrades didnt fit my needs but prices were slightly lower. I believe UPEVENT is still in place until 8/12/12. Free room upgrades 50% deposit, no OBC though

• 5 years later...
I cannot even find a place to put discount codes. I am sure I am just overlooking it. Any suggestions? Has any used any codes lately?

there is no place, it is something your travel agent does for you or it is automatically done when you book a cruise on ncl.com.

• 1 year later...

A few days ago someone posted they heard on the radio the promo code Elvis for any NCL sailing June, July and August 2019.  I've done a few test bookings and it appears to work for $100 OBC on any category stateroom other than the X's (ix, ox, bx, mx) because the x's receive no perks.   Tried it out on a September 2019 sailing and got the invalid or expired code message.

3 minutes ago, kjquilts said:

A few days ago someone posted they heard on the radio the promo code Elvis for any NCL sailing June, July and August 2019.  I've done a few test bookings and it appears to work for $100 OBC on any category stateroom other than the X's (ix, ox, bx, mx) because the x's receive no perks.   Tried it out on a September 2019 sailing and got the invalid or expired code message.

I tried the Elvis code, as well, for a cruise I'm considering in Sept. this year and it gave me the invalid/expired message too. I wonder if it's only valid on specific cruises... no way am I gonna go through all of them to find out which ones... LOL.  

4 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

I tried the Elvis code, as well, for a cruise I'm considering in Sept. this year and it gave me the invalid/expired message too. I wonder if it's only valid on specific cruises... no way am I gonna go through all of them to find out which ones... LOL.  

The original poster said the Elvis promo code was just for June, July and August 2019 sailings.   I'm hoping someone will post on Cruise Critic the new promo code for September and beyond. 

• Like 1

Right, I tried it on my June cruise but it didn't work there either but it's been booked for a few months, you might get lucky if you book something in the summer months. 

Good luck. 

So, I just went to NCL and tried the code ELVIS,  and it works for $100 OBC per stateroom for the Breakaway cruises out of Miami in June. (suspect it will work for other summer cruises as well). 

Edited by All-ready2cruise
update:

• 3 years later...

Treading carefully on this topic, as I don't want to be a rule breaker.  >eek!<   As a TA, promo codes are emailed to us weekly from NCL with an explanation of how they can be used; i.e. which cruises, which ships, in which combination with other codes, in combo with what specials that are currently running, sailing dates destinations, expiration dates, etc.  Some are for groups only, but you can usually be added to an existing group.  This is likely why someone commented above that the code worked once but not again, it may just have been a date or ship it didn't apply to.  The system is something akin to the grocery store sale ads you see every week; then clipping a coupon and matching it to the store that has it at the best price, or waiting until Wednesday and taking it to the store that does double coupons then.  There's a lot of moving pieces, but in this economy we're all penny pinching and there can be substantial savings in the codes, sales, offers especially in combination.

• Thanks 1