Century Secrets

mcrcruiser

• 4 weeks later...

wow... not one secret ?? well, we will be going with you on this cruise, so i was looking for some tips too, but i love a smaller ship, and we have sailed on Merc, so i know this one will be just as good...

good luck with finding secrets...

dora

Hi

My husband and I have just completed two cruises on century. It was a great ship service was good meals great, Muranos exceptional. The deco was a little tired but everything else was good. No secrets just have a good time and enjoy yourselves. Make the most of your cruising experiences.

OP

Have you done a search on this topic?

You might find some secrets if you try searching.

The only secrets I can think of are there is an elevator on the ship and an Aqua Spa Cafe that cruisers new to the Century may not find right away. It's a great place for a quiet breakfast and/or lunch.

OP

Have you done a search on this topic?

You might find some secrets if you try searching.

The only secrets I can think of are there is an elevator on the ship and an Aqua Spa Cafe that cruisers new to the Century may not find right away. It's a great place for a quiet breakfast and/or lunch.

An elevator on the ship? My DW is always telling me that there are no elevators on ships and makes me use the stairs.

An elevator on the ship? My DW is always telling me that there are no elevators on ships and makes me use the stairs.

:D

I think Sail Girl meant escalator, not elevator. Although I've never been on the Century myself, I have read somewhere that it's one of the few ships with an escalator (but of course, it also has plenty of elevators). ;)

Cheers,

Luc

:D

I think Sail Girl meant escalator, not elevator. Although I've never been on the Century myself, I have read somewhere that it's one of the few ships with an escalator (but of course, it also has plenty of elevators). ;)

Cheers,

Luc

Thanks for catching my slip of the typing.

Of course I meant escalator!!!

There was on on the Mercury also.

Yes - plenty of elevators on the Century, too.

Thanks for catching my slip of the typing.

Of course I meant escalator!!!

No worries... I'm curious though, exactly where is the escalator on the Century? I've looked at the deck plans, and although I can easily spot the stairwells, I can't seem to figure out which one is the escalator :D

Also, I remember reading (must be on CC boards somewhere) that there's a Chef's Table available in the Century galley for an extra charge. Anybody ever try it?

Cheers,

Luc

Archived