specialty dining

esimon

On the Regent line - is the specialty dining an added cost? I know it is on lesser lines but wasn't sure here - and is it worth the cost since already paying lots for this crusie -- looking at Prime 7. :confused:

No extra cost. It's all inclusive.:D

On the Regent line - is the specialty dining an added cost? I know it is on lesser lines but wasn't sure here - and is it worth the cost since already paying lots for this crusie -- looking at Prime 7. :confused:

Dining at Prime 7 or Signatures is included!! No extra up charge......you can make reservations in advance :)

No additional cost for any specialty restaurants. Another reason why we stick with Regent!

You definitely want to book ahead online if possible. If you are on Voyager or Mariner, book both Prime 7 and Signatures. Signatures is actually my favorite, though will see what the recent menu changes have turned up. Prime 7 is excellent, don't get me wrong. I just prefer Signatures.

• 4 weeks later...
Just a quick question. Is there a night to avoid booking the speciality restaurants? Nights when the MDR is pretty special too?

Yes -- Compass Rose (their main dining venue) has special menu's on the nights of the Captain's Reception (generally the second night at sea) and the Captain's Farewell (generally the second to the last night). If the ship overnights at the port of embarkation or debarkation the nights could change.

Archived