Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

Ahoy Cruisers....

Our cruise total points finally match the cruises taken in the beginning of December...

A message was sent to C&A asking about it the third week of December. We never received a response.

Crown and Anchor comments say that they have the right amount on their system...It may be right with them, but

Its comforting to see it on "My Cruises".

Next cruise: Celebrity Equinox

Temp: 38 degrees, sunny blue skies in central Florida.

Not the only one.......I keep checking for my daughter's and its not done yet......that cruise was Nov 26th!:eek:

Ahoy Kathy...

Our Nov 26th sailing has been recorded finally...It was the best cruise ever... Royal Caribbean is trying its best to stay on top!

The staff on the Jewel do make a difference too!.

Good Luck.

Dorothy

Ahoy Kathy...

Our Nov 26th sailing has been recorded finally...It was the best cruise ever... Royal Caribbean is trying its best to stay on top!

The staff on the Jewel do make a difference too!.

Good Luck.

Dorothy

When did yours get updated,Dorothy??

My next cruise is on Celebrity too.........the Millennium

My points are now updated...incorrectly. This will take more than a polite email, which, by the way, was never answered. I am missing 6 points. I would really like those 6 points, not because it puts me at a different level, but because they're MINE.;)

Mine were updated wrongly.

Karen I agree with you. My points were updated incorrectly as well by 2 points. Not a lot but by golly they are mine:mad: Thank goodness I printed the page from the web site right after our last cruise which clearly shows my point total before the addition of Navigator. I have been on the phone with the D+ desk this morning and they insist that my total is correct and so they have asked me to fax the page I printed which I have done so we shall see. I know there is a new math but this is simple addition. Who knows down the road those 2 points might cost me a status upgrade.

I also just got off the phone with C&A, and they say not only is it not fixed, the fix their IT staff tried made the problem worse. No ETA on when a fix will be applied. The problem is a communication issue between the C&A and RCI databases. She did say that they will use your actual member level when you are cruising so don't worry of the website is showing incorrect data.

Karen I agree with you. My points were updated incorrectly as well by 2 points. Not a lot but by golly they are mine:mad: Thank goodness I printed the page from the web site right after our last cruise which clearly shows my point total before the addition of Navigator. I have been on the phone with the D+ desk this morning and they insist that my total is correct and so they have asked me to fax the page I printed which I have done so we shall see. I know there is a new math but this is simple addition. Who knows down the road those 2 points might cost me a status upgrade.

Sheila, I wonder if you and Karen, who have new total points showing incorrectly, still have them correct in the C&A database? Did they say they actually looked there? When they looked mine up, while my on line record was wrong, my C&A record was correct.

Gina

I also just got off the phone with C&A, and they say not only is it not fixed, the fix their IT staff tried made the problem worse. No ETA on when a fix will be applied. The problem is a communication issue between the C&A and RCI databases. She did say that they will use your actual member level when you are cruising so don't worry of the website is showing incorrect data.

Sounds like they really have problems. I just wonder, out of 6 million C&A members, how many accounts are actually showing wrong totals.

Sheila, I wonder if you and Karen, who have new total points showing incorrectly, still have them correct in the C&A database? Did they say they actually looked there? When they looked mine up, while my on line record was wrong, my C&A record was correct.

Gina

Gina they told me that everything they look at has me 2 points short of what I think we should have based on what I had before, plus the 16 points from Nav. As I said I faxed them the page I printed which clearly shows the amount I had and the date I printed it. It's just a matter of principle at this point.:(

Gina

Gina, another call yesterday to D+ confirmed that my total is incorrect. She manually added the days since the conversion, came up with the correct total, which was the same as my total, and sent off a message. Why those 6 points went missing is anybody's guess. She also said it might be "several cruises" before my total is corrected. <groan>

Yes, their database is wrong.

This could be an indication that they are working on the issue:

Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

This could be an indication that they are working on the issue:

Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

I'm not having any problems looking at our detailed C&A information. But then, we stayed home in December.:D

Gina they told me that everything they look at has me 2 points short of what I think we should have based on what I had before, plus the 16 points from Nav. As I said I faxed them the page I printed which clearly shows the amount I had and the date I printed it. It's just a matter of principle at this point.:(

Just received a call regarding the fax I sent yesterday. Not only is my total wrong, they are now saying it's so wrong it's over by 12 points:eek: but being the nice people they are they wont change anything so instead of giving me the 2 points I'm due, they are being nice and letting it stay the same.:mad: This is after they saw the fax which clearly shows what I had and after adding 16 points should add up to what I should have. I argued as politely as I could with the D+ lady but was left talking to myself after the double talk I received. So what to do next?

I just checked my C&A information. My total points are correct but 2 cruises are now missing from my history. Did they fix the system or just screw it up in a different way? :confused::mad:

Even weirder - the cruises that I am missing are still showing on my husband's account. His total points now matches mine so C&A must have linked us again. In the past when they linked our accounts, there was a glitch that caused my total points to decrease to the same amount as his even though I have more cruises. Apparently they managed to fix that glitch. I have no clue what they are doing with the website!

I know how this goes with an incorrect "my cruises" site. Although my total is correct, I have the Independence of the Seas listed twice in my history. Each time has a 3 beside it (formerly cruise credits, not points). I had been booked on a TA in a suite on the ship and when I canceled and booked another ship that left the same day, they gave me credits for both cruises. That messed up my glass block. So I told them. They decided to subtract the 3 credits, which of course messed up my block again since I missed getting the block on the ship I was to get it on. And that subtraction is what they claim the second 3 is by the ship when it's listed immediately following the first 3. There is no minus sign on my site, but they say there is on their site. I always wondered why they didn't just delete the ship from my history. :confused:

As for proving my cruises with a seapass - They took my seapass from me in Victoria last May when we debarked a day early. They said I couldn't have it back. Had I known they were going to do this, I would have had an extra room key made before giving up my original key. They took DH's, too. Of course we don't have an embarkation picture for that cruise either because we were already on the ship from a previous cruise - B2B.

Long story - I know. But they seem to be very good at messing up our history in one way or another. My history is wrong but my points are right, fortunately.

They did take some points I deserved when they converted to points last January. I was on a cruise that started before the conversion but ended after. They decided I should only get 5 points for a 5 day cruise. I believed I should get 14 for 2 cruise credits I should have gotten for a JS upgrade since up until that time, upgrades got full credit. We compromised at 10 points - They considered me booked in the JS but at the cruise point rate. I didn't fight it although those 4 more points would have been nice. You never know when they could come in handy. ;) :)

Gina

Archived