Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

Or S.. :confused:

My Points haven't been updated either... :confused:

It is just speculation on our part. :D Everyone is mentioning their updated points. clarea (Bob) mentioned that theirs aren't...and neither are ours. We were on the same cruise, Voyager 12/10-17.

We have no idea how they are updating...but the V's and Voyager is at the very END of RCI's alphabetical list. :D

It is just speculation on our part. :D Everyone is mentioning their updated points. clarea (Bob) mentioned that theirs aren't...and neither are ours. We were on the same cruise, Voyager 12/10-17.

We have no idea how they are updating...but the V's and Voyager is at the very END of RCI's alphabetical list. :D

Completed My Cruise on Explorer on 12/1/11... still waiting :p

I feel like a kid.. waiting for a Toy! :rolleyes:

lol

I think I'm the only one that hasn't gotten their points updated :(

Not Happy.. :eek:

Nope. There's me. Sailed this past December 1. Cruise is listed in the history, but my points haven't been updated yet. Soon, let's hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm the only one that hasn't gotten their points updated :(

Not Happy.. :eek:

No you're not. ;) Alone, that is. I don't know about happy.

I'm not happy. I've been on hold for 19 minutes so far with RCI. I need to cancel a cruise and firm up a cruise I put on hold. I waited for 13 minutes and a Certified Vacation Planner said I needed to talk to a CSR. Arrgh! I hate the on hold theatrics, don't you? "I'm sure someone will be with you soon." Yeah, right. We're up to 21 minutes now. The certified vacation planner that wouldn't help me is Allen. They are making me dislike the "sea" since we are up to 26 minutes on hold now.

For those who's totals are updated, now might be a good time to print a copy of completed cruises for your records as proof. You never know when you might need it.

Gina

We do that after every points update Gina. However, if our points ever got screwed up, I'll bet we have to provide more "proof" of a sailing. After all, it's a printout of Royal's website, and Royal knows how reliable their website is. Hopefully the SeaPass cards we save would help.

Archived