Allure pictures to go with my review

shamda

I cannot attach the compass files here as they exceed the max file size that we are allowed to use here. The files are about 2.5 mb per day and there are 7 of them.

Hi Howard...thank you for posting all these pics and for offering to email the compasses. There are 6 of us travelling on the Allure (Western) on 1st July. I have compasses from our last Oasis trip (Eastern) but I am sure there will be differences given different ports of call etc. Could you please email me a copy of the compasses, it will help with reservations and not double booking when there are other 'fun' activities on. Thanks in advance.:)

hadley.stephanie.l@edumail.vic.gov.au

• 2 weeks later...

Been away with my head in my work for last week or 2 and I do not remember if I emailed you the compasses. If I forgot please let me know and I will send them.

Hi Howard...thank you for posting all these pics and for offering to email the compasses. There are 6 of us travelling on the Allure (Western) on 1st July. I have compasses from our last Oasis trip (Eastern) but I am sure there will be differences given different ports of call etc. Could you please email me a copy of the compasses, it will help with reservations and not double booking when there are other 'fun' activities on. Thanks in advance.:)

hadley.stephanie.l@edumail.vic.gov.au

After looking at your post and pics, I've definitely decided that I don't want to go on that kind of ship. Way too big, too many people. Might as well stay home and go to the mall, save a lot of money too. I prefer smaller ships. I sailed on the Carnival Liberty and just loved it. I don't think I would like anything larger than that, but that's just one person's opinion.

• 7 months later...

Yes i agree, if you read my review in then members review section you will see I said the same thing. Just like taking a huge mall and dropping it in the water.

After looking at your post and pics, I've definitely decided that I don't want to go on that kind of ship. Way too big, too many people. Might as well stay home and go to the mall, save a lot of money too. I prefer smaller ships. I sailed on the Carnival Liberty and just loved it. I don't think I would like anything larger than that, but that's just one person's opinion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived