Allure pictures to go with my review

shamda

Thanks so much for all the great pictures. I just got a dslr for Christmas and am so excited to take pics on our trip now. Of course I'm just a beginner but you have inspired me to try. I actually just ordered a circular polarizer for my lens after seeing all your vivid sky and water shots.

If you could send the compasses to me I would be very grateful. We leave next Sunday for the Western on Allure and can't wait! My email is joyce_deutsch@yahoo.com .

Hi Shamda,

I just saw a copy of the showtimes at a glance for the Allure and noticed that a comedy show is scheduled at least twice a night for the whole sailing, at least up until the March 18th sailing. Is is the same show every night or do they have different comedians every night. I will be going at the end of April and am gathering as much info as I can.

Your Pics are great! We can't wait to get on this ship.

Jan

Such a hard question for me to answer as there are so many personal issues involved. I think your kids will have a great time no matter what ship you are on. Carnival has great programs for the kids as do RCCL. If you like celebrity, carnival is probably not for you. If this cruise is all about the kids, spend less and go carnival, just realize you will probably enjoy rccl more.

Howard your pictures are outrageous! Thank you so much for your hard work and time. I wish I had half your talent!

I am taking interest in your review because we are currently planning a cruise for the summer. We are choosing between Carnival Pride, Carnival Freedom and RCCL Allure. Since we have the 4 kids (16, 14, 13, 9) we have to keep them in mind. If it was just me and my husband I would go with Celebrity. I was finally even considering Celebrity for port selections this summer but they have no cruises out of Florida in summer months. Very disappointing!

Although entertainment is important to us (which is why we don't want to do the Freedom of the Seas again...we've seen the same shows twice now and want something different), the ports and excursions are very important to us. We are not too picky about the food. Both the Western and Eastern itineraries with the Allure do not appeal to us since we have done them already which is why we are considering Carnival. Do you think we are making a mistake? The price difference is huge....$7000 vs $3200. If we do the Allure, we will not be doing excursions.

I appreciate any input. Thank you. :)

For the sailing that I was on there were 2 comics that performed in the comedy club and i believe they were the only 2 to appear during the week. Both of them were pretty good.

Hi Shamda,

I just saw a copy of the showtimes at a glance for the Allure and noticed that a comedy show is scheduled at least twice a night for the whole sailing, at least up until the March 18th sailing. Is is the same show every night or do they have different comedians every night. I will be going at the end of April and am gathering as much info as I can.

Your Pics are great! We can't wait to get on this ship.

Jan

Very nice it looks like Santa was good to you! Which camera did you get? The polarizing filiter is a good idea, you will love how it enhances your pictures. Make sure you also get a UV filter. I have mine all the time as it protects my lens from scratches and dirt. They are making some amazing cameras today with some amazing features. Take the time to learn your camera the best you can before your trip. Take pictures and try different settings and different settitngs. Have fun with it, I would love to see some of your shots when you get back. You will have my email address as I will be sending out the compasses to you. Have a great trip!

Thanks so much for all the great pictures. I just got a dslr for Christmas and am so excited to take pics on our trip now. Of course I'm just a beginner but you have inspired me to try. I actually just ordered a circular polarizer for my lens after seeing all your vivid sky and water shots.

If you could send the compasses to me I would be very grateful. We leave next Sunday for the Western on Allure and can't wait! My email is joyce_deutsch@yahoo.com .

We went on the Liberty 3 years ago and loved it. I liked it better than the Allure. I sent the compass files out to you, have a great time!

I'm really enjoying your pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures and respond to all the questions it's very helpful. Thanks a bunch.

I went on the Liberty of the Seas last year after not cruising for more than 20 years. I had a ball and had to go again. I was not really interested in the Allure, but selected it based on the dates I'm available. I'm looking forward to enjoying this new ship.

If possible I would also like a copy of the compass nettie2518@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

I was going to post some more pictures from some of the other shows, but many of you have been asking for some sunset pictures. I was going to post them last, but will post some here now. We did not have the best weather for sunsets, but I did the bet I could with what I had to work with. Enjoy these! I am pressed for time now, so will just post a few now and will do a few more later.

2929550690102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

2608659200102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

2774316970102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

2032751980102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

2828290790102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

Howard thank you very much for all you great pictures.

My family and I will be sailing on the Allure on March 11.

Can you please Email me the copies of the Cruise compass?

My Email is isaifrometa@ AOL.com.

Thank you very much it will greatly appreciated.

Isai

I did not go into the pools or hot tubs. They are crowded at times and not at others.

During the daytime I found them crowded, but at night time they were virtually empty. My wife and I have one at home, and we like to have a 20-40 minute soak before bed. We would hit the cantilevered tubs around 11pm - midnight and we were alone most of time time.

Archived