Bone up on the bathrobe policy

sonyynos

As pp mentioned if you are Platinum C & A there will be robes in your cabin. I saw a lot of people wearing them around the pool this month...mine never left the hanger;) They are not what I would call plush...but apparently many of my fellow pax enjoyed them:)

As pp mentioned if you are Platinum C & A there will be robes in your cabin. I saw a lot of people wearing them around the pool this month...mine never left the hanger;) They are not what I would call plush...but apparently many of my fellow pax enjoyed them:)

If you must put something on when going to the Balcony, they are handy.

Many people however have asked their cabin attendants for robes and got them, but there´s no guarantee for this.

Not counting on it but we intend to ask on next cruise since we will technically (but not officially) turn Platinum half way through. From other threads consensus seemed to be a) ask early b) success depends on number of higher C&A people onboard and c) particular cabin attendant's attitude.

We like to have a late night drink on balcony so they could be handy for out there after dressing for bed. Especially on cooler transatlantic route.

When we cruised on Mariner in November, there was a couple that looked like they had just crawled out of bed and were drinking their coffee while strolling down the promenade and windowshopping in their pj's andbathrobes. Please...would you go down to the lobby of a hotel in your bathrbe?

When we cruised on Mariner in November, there was a couple that looked like they had just crawled out of bed and were drinking their coffee while strolling down the promenade and windowshopping in their pj's andbathrobes. Please...would you go down to the lobby of a hotel in your bathrbe?

We have found that some foreign cruisers seem to have no problem wearing them everywhere on the ship although it seems like more women than men. The only place I haven't seen one yet is in the MDR.:)

Isn't that amazing?:confused:

The couple you saw probably would and likely have done so. There's no accounting for tastes (or lack of it);)

Yep. The misses and I like to kick back & have a cup of joe in the morning on the balcony. Since i'm one of those who has to take a shower before i get dressed, it would just take too much time before we could enjoy it. Yeah, I know about room service but there are times i just don't feel like waiting. A quick trip down the aft elevators, zip on over to the cafe promenade, grab what we need and head back. Would I stop & window shop while in the bathrobe?? NO!!!!! :eek:

Now, give me a minute to put my helmet on before the slamming begins.

Ok, Go! :D

The poster HAS no balcony....an inside room!

You can request them, if you want to....you may get them....but you may not...

If you don't bring a robe and can't get one, your bathing suit cover-up (for women) will work in a pinch!!! For men, don't know what to tell you! Put on your skivvies and a t-shirt for in room or balcony!

[/color][/b]

Yep. The misses and I like to kick back & have a cup of joe in the morning on the balcony. Since i'm one of those who has to take a shower before i get dressed, it would just take too much time before we could enjoy it. Yeah, I know about room service but there are times i just don't feel like waiting. A quick trip down the aft elevators, zip on over to the cafe promenade, grab what we need and head back.

So that WAS you I saw!!!!!!

Next time give me a 5 minute heads up!!!!

[/color][/b]

Yep. The misses and I like to kick back & have a cup of joe in the morning on the balcony. Since i'm one of those who has to take a shower before i get dressed, it would just take too much time before we could enjoy it. Yeah, I know about room service but there are times i just don't feel like waiting. A quick trip down the aft elevators, zip on over to the cafe promenade, grab what we need and head back. Would I stop & window shop while in the bathrobe?? NO!!!!! :eek:

Now, give me a minute to put my helmet on before the slamming begins.

Ok, Go! :D

In a bathrobe...Oh my!!! I bring a couple pairs of sweatpants for my early morning coffee run;)

In a bathrobe...Oh my!!! I bring a couple pairs of sweatpants for my early morning coffee run;)

Oh i still have the sweat pants on too. Just thought the white RC robe made it look better.:)

So that WAS you I saw!!!!!!

Next time give me a 5 minute heads up!!!!

LOL!!! Yeah you found me. kinda like the cruise version of where's waldo.:D

Archived