Just Booked Ruby! Can't Wait!!

Cupcrazy

We just booked the Ruby Princess for November 11, 2012. 7 days on the Ruby Princess out of Ft. Lauderdale sailing to Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Marteen and Grand Turk. We booked the Caribe deck cabin 506. Extended balcony.

At the time of sailing it will be 2 years since my last cruise. I can't wait!!!!

My husband and I are taking our family on this cruise as a Christmas present - leaving Drc 16.

There will be us, our daughter, her husband, and our granddaughter, our son, his wife and 2 granddaughters. At this timr our grandson can't make it as ihe is in college and has finals.

Our son and his family have never cruised but for my daughter and I, the international Cafe is a must too. A year seems so far away but I know the time will pass quickly. So nice to have something to look forward to.

My husband and I are taking our family on this cruise as a Christmas present - leaving Drc 16.

There will be us, our daughter, her husband, and our granddaughter, our son, his wife and 2 granddaughters. At this timr our grandson can't make it as ihe is in college and has finals.

Our son and his family have never cruised but for my daughter and I, the international Cafe is a must too. A year seems so far away but I know the time will pass quickly. So nice to have something to look forward to.

We just booked the Ruby for the Dec. 16th cruise this past weekend. A roll call was already started on the roll call board. I posted there yesterday. You may want to jump over there and join the postings.

Hope to see you on the Ruby in 11 1/2 months. Oh, so far away!

Katy

We are booked on the Ruby for February 10, 2013 and got the C753 balcony.

Can NOT wait

Does this cabin have a beam that obstructs the view from inside the cabin? I saw on the "Ultimate Aft Thread" that one of the aft cabins did. Would love an aft view but was afraid of getting that huge beam in the way.

Does this cabin have a beam that obstructs the view from inside the cabin? I saw on the "Ultimate Aft Thread" that one of the aft cabins did. Would love an aft view but was afraid of getting that huge beam in the way.

No it does not. If you google princess C753 you will get a few photos

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=18536422&postcount=14

2094768920089288637JgmSyc_th.jpg

We just booked the Ruby Princess for November 11, 2012. 7 days on the Ruby Princess out of Ft. Lauderdale sailing to Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Marteen and Grand Turk. We booked the Caribe deck cabin 506. Extended balcony.

At the time of sailing it will be 2 years since my last cruise. I can't wait!!!!

It will be 2yrs in May since our last cruise. I am considering this sailing. I am just waiting for vacation approval and Jetblue flight schedule to open.

Yay! We love the Ruby - it was our first ship and we sail the same itinerary as you, except we leave a week from Sunday!

*doin the happy happy joy joy dance*

Enjoy the anticipation... it's definitely part of the fun. Whoo hoo!

Congratulations, we're waiting for our March cruise on Ruby with the same anticipation!

Are you cruising with your daughter and the baby you mentioned on the other thread?

Yes, we are going with my brother & sister-in-law and their, what will be, 10 month old daughter..

Archived