Raise the Roof!

JimandStan

In an article about the differences that sometimes occur between sister ships, Seatrade Insider has noted that as compared to the Marina:

The Canyon Ranch SpaClub on the Riviera will have a larger gym, slightly narrower passageways and more comfortable changing rooms.

125446.jpg[/size]

The ceiling height will also be raised on Deck 14, in the location of specialty restaurants Polo and Toscana as well as the coffee bar.

132703.jpg

Oceania_Marina_Polo%20(10).JPGRestaurant-8-Overview-1.jpgOceania_Marina_and_Riviera_Baristas.jpg

In an article about the differences that sometimes occur between sister ships, Seatrade Insider has noted that as compared to the Marina:

The Canyon Ranch SpaClub on the Riviera will have a larger gym, slightly narrower passageways and more comfortable changing rooms.

125446.jpg[/size]

The ceiling height will also be raised on Deck 14, in the location of specialty restaurants Polo and Toscana as well as the coffee bar.

132703.jpg

Oceania_Marina_Polo%20(10).JPGRestaurant-8-Overview-1.jpgOceania_Marina_and_Riviera_Baristas.jpg

It also stated that there will be no change to the staterooms, guess they aren't planning a shower change below the suites:confused:

I get such a kick out of the posts of some of you regulars. Wish I was sailing with you guys! Anyone for the Baltic in August?

I feel the same way! I enjoy their posts and I am finally going to get to meet them in person on the maiden voyage of the Riviera! :D

I feel the same way! I enjoy their posts and I am finally going to get to meet them in person on the maiden voyage of the Riviera! :D

Not all of us, but then the Oceania Board is very fortunate in having quite a large number of regular contributors :D

-and the best thing about meeting them in person is that they all turn out to be VERY NICE.....even the ones that you were sure that you would hate.

Archived