Canada and East Coast Spring 2013

mancunian

Maadam usually does Canada/New England cruises in May.

The Cruise Atlas I have only goes through April 2013. Perhaps they simply have not announced all the itineraries for after that date.

Thanks for replies. Sorry for the confusion - it is May we were looking for - we consider that Spring not Summer and I now realise Sail is right about most cruises just being up to April at present.

I am really hoping these are published soon as we are on Rotterdam in just under a month and we were hoping to book whilst onboard. Our difficulty was that we want to tie it up with staying with some friends in the US either before or afterwards and I was hoping we could sort out dates before we sail this time. Guess wewill just have to get one of those vouchers for a future cruise (cannot remember proper name for them).

Thanks for replies. Sorry for the confusion - it is May we were looking for - we consider that Spring not Summer and I now realise Sail is right about most cruises just being up to April at present.

I am really hoping these are published soon as we are on Rotterdam in just under a month and we were hoping to book whilst onboard. Our difficulty was that we want to tie it up with staying with some friends in the US either before or afterwards and I was hoping we could sort out dates before we sail this time. Guess wewill just have to get one of those vouchers for a future cruise (cannot remember proper name for them).

If they have not yet announced the itinerary for May 2013 and you are unable to book it while on Rotterdam, ask about a Future Cruise Request.

What that does is put you on list for wanting that cruise on approximate date on that ship and you place the same future cruise deposit ($100 pp with OBC as applicable). As soon as the itinerary is available for booking, you are contacted and complete the booking.

IF you do that, I suggest you make it as 'HAL BEING THE BOOKING AGENT" and not your usual TA. You can always switch it over to any TA you want at any time AND if your TA can give you a better price than HAL has given you at the time they make the booking possible, you will get the better price.

IF you put your TA as the booking agent, it can get complicated for you so easier to not involve them.

What you must inquire about is insurance. I do not know what the status of 'booking date' becomes under these circumstances. If you want coverage, please verify all details as they pertain to you.

This process promises you a place on that ship, that date, that itinerary and cabin category you want. You go to top of the list.

Maasdam does the Boston to Canada to Boston itinerary always boarding on Saturday. You can figure out the dates predicated on embarkation/disembarkation always being Saturday.

Gauge the first Montreal to Boston by the date it goes this year. It is sure to be the Saturday closest to that date.

Exactly.

What used to be great was when they made stops along the coast both in the north and south bound itineraries. Now it's a straight shoot with is too bad.

Stops in Charleston etc were nice.

We're interested in Sept. cruise NY to Canada in Sept or Oct this year 2012. As this ends in Quebec wondering how is transportation back to NY? Is port convenient to airport or is train an option?

We've only done 8 cruises and each ended where we embarked.:)

Maasdam does the Boston to Canada to Boston itinerary always boarding on Saturday. You can figure out the dates predicated on embarkation/disembarkation always being Saturday.

Gauge the first Montreal to Boston by the date it goes this year. It is sure to be the Saturday closest to that date.

The Maasdam will arrive in Montreal from Fort Lauderdale on Saturday May 12 this year,

Riverwatcher

Archived