Shrimp, Shrimp and More Shrimp

jpg1747

I have a feeling it's a HUGE pile of shrimp on ice with a HUGE pile of lobster claws. That's what they had in the buffet on the first night on my last Princess cruise.

It's just the shrimp this time. Sorry to those of you who can't see it, but it was just meant to be a joke.

On my recent Victory cruise, shrimp cocktail with the big ones was only on elegant night but you could get shrimp in other ways - with the lobstertail and shrimp dinner, the deepfried crusted shrimp dinner one night, shrimp and seafood newburg, and a couple of other ways as well as the small ones in a shrimp cocktail sauce. So I really didn't miss the nightly shrimp cocktail. There were lots of nice appetizers.

Hi jpg1747 Judy!

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan-fried, deep-fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That's about it.

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan-fried, deep-fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That's about it.

Super Like!!!

On my recent Victory cruise, shrimp cocktail with the big ones was only on elegant night but you could get shrimp in other ways - with the lobstertail and shrimp dinner, the deepfried crusted shrimp dinner one night, shrimp and seafood newburg, and a couple of other ways as well as the small ones in a shrimp cocktail sauce. So I really didn't miss the nightly shrimp cocktail. There were lots of nice appetizers.

Hi jpg1747 Judy!

hi back at ya. when are we going to cruise together again?

Hi jpg1747 Judy!

And let's not forget the shrimp salad that's available from room service all day, every day.

Haaaaaa! Haaaaa! Good one Catgirl!

Archived