ESPN on the Eurodam?

detroit70

We're hoping the basketball team at the university for which we work will be playing for the conference championship while we are on board the Eurodam the first week of March, and we understand it will be shown on ESPN.

Does anyone know if ESPN is available on board the Eurodam?

Thanks!

Thanks so much! Do you happen to know if ESPNU is also available--we just learned the semifinals will be shown on that channel.

Sorry, I haven't a clue as I really don't watch TV while on a cruise. I do listen to the music channel, and while I was flipping around for it last cruise I think I saw a second ESPN channel. I don't know what it was, and I could even be wrong about seeing it.

We're hoping the basketball team at the university for which we work will be playing for the conference championship while we are on board the Eurodam the first week of March, and we understand it will be shown on ESPN.

Does anyone know if ESPN is available on board the Eurodam?

Thanks!

Are you a Wolverine or a Spartan?

Neither a Wolverine nor a Spartan for this championship, although having grown up in Detroit, I'm a fan of both. Rather than watching the Big 10, we'll be watching the smaller Horizon League tournament in the hope that Valparaiso University continues to stay in first place from today through the championship game!

Archived