2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

I've yet to ever get an email from them. I'm glad I saw this thread, Alaska this week! What time do phones open?

FYI~~just because it opens the week of March 12th,does not mean it will be available that date......says the week of!

They should be open 24/7.....at this number (866) 562-7625

really want to book a Mediterranean cruise...somewhere to spain, france, and italy. Looks like those two slowly be published and available March 26 or April 2. I can't wait!

I was also wondering if RC would allow C&A members to have first crack and booking these new cruises as well.

Found some 2013 itineraires on a UK website.

Looks like Adventure of the Seas will be sailing out of Southhampton along of Independence of the Seas. They will doing Norway, Iceland, Mediterranean, Baltics and some Canary Islands.

Are you able to post the link to the website with these itineraries? Thanks, Kathy

We received an E-mail today indicating RCI will release information regarding cruises for 2013/2014 tomorrow. DH and I are very much interested in one sailing that we couldn't get this year.

Any idea what time of day they make may make that available?

So glad I located your post...this is exactly what I was hoping to find. I got the E-mail notice from RCI yesterday, but couldn't locate the specific date I need.

DH and I tried to book BTB for this season, but the WBTA was sold out, and only got part of the one we wanted last year. Im sure our TA will be able to help us out.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.:)

Keep checking but as someone has already noted, the schedule says "the week of" which isn't necessarily "the day of". Traditionally the new deployment schedules are released more towards the middle of the week and usually later rather than earlier in the day. As soon as they are released, you can be sure that these boards will be filled with posts advising everyone of that fact.

Keep in mind......now that the first of the booking weeks(Alaska) is here does not mean you can book today........it will come out THE WEEK of March 12th......so could be any day....not necessarily Monday......in the past,it has been more mid week..

I got an Email from RCL last week saying 2013 14 would be out today . Any news yet on that ,Looking for Alaska

The schedule is supposed to be released "the week of" March 12th not necessarily on the 12th. Some claim to have received a subsequent email indicating that the actual release will be sometime tomorrow but I can't confirm that information since I have not received any such email. As said before, as soon as the release is official you will see word to that effect on Cruise Critic.:)

Archived