Tender ports?

ulek

Since I don't believe this information is available anywhere in advance, I'd suggest listing the ports you'll be visiting and let the forum weigh in on their experiences for that port.

Here's our experience for the second half of your cruise:

Athens - docked (always)

Santorini - tender (always)

Kusadasi (Ephesus) - docked (always)

Istabul - docked (always)

Thank you very much for yours replys. I think it´s bad by Regent Seven Seas that you couldn´t see Tender Ports on the Itinerary, beacuase you can need this for planning your excursions. I went with Holland America Eurodam last year in Northern Europe and I know that Alesund, Norway and Dubrovnik, Croatia are not tender ports, but thank you a lot for Hollands Americas list.

Thank you very much for yours replys. I think it´s bad by Regent Seven Seas that you couldn´t see Tender Ports on the Itinerary, beacuase you can need this for planning your excursions. I went with Holland America Eurodam last year in Northern Europe and I know that Alesund, Norway and Dubrovnik, Croatia are not tender ports, but thank you a lot for Hollands Americas list.

I did wonder about the accuracy of HAL's list because we docked in Monte Carlo (on the list) but did see a HAL ship in the distance that tendered. There is also at least one port in Alaska where you dock -- unless the dock in full which then requires tendering. Perhaps, due to uncertainty in some ports, Regent would rather not indicate whether you dock or tender since it could change:confused:

I did wonder about the accuracy of HAL's list because we docked in Monte Carlo (on the list) but did see a HAL ship in the distance that tendered. There is also at least one port in Alaska where you dock -- unless the dock in full which then requires tendering. Perhaps, due to uncertainty in some ports, Regent would rather not indicate whether you dock or tender since it could change:confused:

Could it be the large size of many of the HAL ships as opposed to the smaller Regent ships?

Archived