Ncl should do these things

vols_159

After reading todays Hot topics I have came to a conclusion that Ncl should do the following.

1. Send a limo to every house to make sure you reach the ship on time.. Its there responsiblity to get every single paxs to the peir and on the ship..

No matter the snow storm weather delays late arrivals.. Mardi gras or whatever the reason.. NCL SHOULD and from now on will send a car to every house ...

2. The lunch menu needs to be rotated .. I guess the 7 or 8 items isnt good enough for a 7 day cruise..

3. Need more beer... enough said

4. NCL needs to invent a time machine because time between cruises are too long...

5. No more pushing sales/ photographs bingo in now canceled..

6. from now on Starbucks coffee for free on all ships

7. Specialty resturants are now free Who likes a good meal in the MDR anyways..

8. words with friends is now free to play on all ncl ships! heck the captain will even play aganist ya.. ever heard of txting while driving.. How about word with friends while driving a 100million dollar ship

9. upgrades at the pier will be based on the lowest cabin getting the upgrade 1st in other words book a 4th floor inside get a free haven suite..

10. from now on based on the current changes ncl prices will triple! but hey you can still pre pay your $12 dsc!

Welcome to the New NCL Who cruising with me?

I just want some of whatever OP is drinking !! GOOD STUFF !!!

Never mind ----- I just looked at OP's address ---- I think I know what it is, and it can't be transported. (legally, anyway)

Moonshine is legal in the state of TN now..

People find CC and complain about the most dumbest thing.. Yes Im sorry you missed your ship but its not ncls fault that you didnt make it to the pier..

Im so sorry a philly cheese steak , hamburger, club sandwich, salad, or whatever else was on the lunch menu was not good enough for you.. theres a whole buffet station on board.. / Soup sandwich bar on most

No matter what NCL or anyother cruise line does that will never ever please 100% of there paxs.. And then the few find CC and bash whatever cruiseline because they didnt do there research b4 the cruise and find out how ncl works..

I think every passenger is entitled to a free one hour massage to help you deal with the stress of cruising.

I would fyrther like for a hot carafe ofcoffee to appear at the exact moment I awake - not when I ordered it the previous night.

I think I should have a secret code so the elevator would come immediatrly, and preferably, it would be empty.

I think every passenger is entitled to a free one hour massage to help you deal with the stress of cruising.

I would fyrther like for a hot carafe ofcoffee to appear at the exact moment I awake - not when I ordered it the previous night.

I think I should have a secret code so the elevator would come immediatrly, and preferably, it would be empty.

Vol's stuff must be legal in other states, too !!:D

After reading todays Hot topics I have came to a conclusion that Ncl should do the following.

1. Send a limo to every house to make sure you reach the ship on time.. Its there responsiblity to get every single paxs to the peir and on the ship..

No matter the snow storm weather delays late arrivals.. Mardi gras or whatever the reason.. NCL SHOULD and from now on will send a car to every house ...

Oh no those limos would seriously be very uncomfortable for a 24 hour drive to Miami for me. ;)

2. The lunch menu needs to be rotated .. I guess the 7 or 8 items isnt good enough for a 7 day cruise..

Well OK if you insist

3. Need more beer... enough said

Sorry I don't drink beer

4. NCL needs to invent a time machine because time between cruises are too long...

Oh absolutely love this one :cool:

5. No more pushing sales/ photographs bingo in now canceled..

OK don't play bingo anyway

6. from now on Starbucks coffee for free on all ships

Oh yuk, but OK maybe that will make my U.S. friends happy

7. Specialty resturants are now free Who likes a good meal in the MDR anyways..

Sure why not

8. words with friends is now free to play on all ncl ships! heck the captain will even play aganist ya.. ever heard of txting while driving.. How about word with friends while driving a 100million dollar ship

:D

9. upgrades at the pier will be based on the lowest cabin getting the upgrade 1st in other words book a 4th floor inside get a free haven suite..

Does that mean my balcony will now move me to the GV?

10. from now on based on the current changes ncl prices will triple! but hey you can still pre pay your $12 dsc!

OH yuk, not liking this one. Unless of course I'm getting 2/3rds of the price back in unuseable OBC :eek:

Welcome to the New NCL Who cruising with me?

Sure I could use a cruise, I'm in.

This is why I picked NCL for my first full week cruise. I lurked these boards for a while before I decided to book. People get so defensive about negetive comments , which means NCL must be doing something right to have so many loyal customers.:D

Besides, its entertaining.:rolleyes:

Just a few more topics I've seen that have provided opportunity for rants:

- provide free legal counsel so you can sue them if you are unhappy with anything (cruise related or not)

- toss folks out of their handicap accessible room if you believe you need it more

- fire all the Americans who work on the Pride of America (apparently we're not that proud of Americans)

- never sail to more than one Central American port on a given cruise (because they are "all the same")

- all orange juice must be fresh squeezed

- Ncl must screen all hotels within a day's drive of the ship to ensure they meet passenger standards

- must guarantee picture perfect weather, and calm seas

This is why I picked NCL for my first full week cruise. I lurked these boards for a while before I decided to book. People get so defensive about negetive comments , which means NCL must be doing something right to have so many loyal customers.:D

Besides, its entertaining.:rolleyes:

I agreee... we are loyal!

:p:p:p Does that come with the option to remove the DSC?

• From now on, each room should be able to select five 1.75ltr bottles of booze and all mixers. Each room will also receive unlimited in-room beer, soda, water, and wine. Corkage fee is gone too. :D:D:D

Not sure I would want to be onboard then. May be ok since I won't remember the cruise. :D:D:eek:

Archived