Ncl should do these things

vols_159

NCL is now going to let you take your cabin steward or butler home for 30 days to get over PCD.

Can I please take both the cabin steward and the butler, and let's go for broke and ask for the conceirge (sp?) too. I really like this one!

This thread is the perfect response to all the rantling lately. Good job :) Personally we can't wait and at least once a week will make a comment about how many days left before we leave (still over 300 darn it all).

* Refund a portion of our cruise when we can't put in to a particular port (like NCL has any say in the matter)

* Must have all the theatre acts audition for a select group of passengers before they are allowed to perform for the ship

* Restaurants must offer the ___________ (fill in the blank here) fixed just like I had it in/on ______________. (You get the point)

* Wants my food delivered in less than 10 minutes even though there are 2000+ other people who want their food at the same time.

* Every staff/crew member must have on a painted smile so all I see are smiles everywhere I look. (Never had one frown at me yet :rolleyes: )

* Am tired of see the crew cleaning when I walk through areas of the ship so now they must stay up at night and clean so it's all nice and shiny when we get up in the morning. Sleep is overrated. Crew doesn't need to sleep anyhow.

And the list goes on about all the complaints many of us have seen. The most important thing to do is to have a sense of humor about it all and move on.

I always thought that moonshine was legal to make, it was selling it that was illegal.

I like the limo idea a lot, driving to Miami would be so much easier:D.

Moonshine is sold in liquor stores in TN now.. Just google Popcorn sutton moonshine..

After reading todays Hot topics I have came to a conclusion that Ncl should do the following.

1. Send a limo to every house to make sure you reach the ship on time.. Its there responsiblity to get every single paxs to the peir and on the ship..

No matter the snow storm weather delays late arrivals.. Mardi gras or whatever the reason.. NCL SHOULD and from now on will send a car to every house ...

2. The lunch menu needs to be rotated .. I guess the 7 or 8 items isnt good enough for a 7 day cruise..

3. Need more beer... enough said

4. NCL needs to invent a time machine because time between cruises are too long...

5. No more pushing sales/ photographs bingo in now canceled..

6. from now on Starbucks coffee for free on all ships

7. Specialty resturants are now free Who likes a good meal in the MDR anyways..

8. words with friends is now free to play on all ncl ships! heck the captain will even play aganist ya.. ever heard of txting while driving.. How about word with friends while driving a 100million dollar ship

9. upgrades at the pier will be based on the lowest cabin getting the upgrade 1st in other words book a 4th floor inside get a free haven suite..

10. from now on based on the current changes ncl prices will triple! but hey you can still pre pay your $12 dsc!

Welcome to the New NCL Who cruising with me?

Some people would still complain.

Some people would still complain.

And if they still have ANY complaints, they will get a free cruise of their choice for themselves and 10 of their dearest friends/relatives. :rolleyes:

Also, lets not forget that NCL should make the Kids Club a free for all where children can choose which age bracket of the kids club they would like to be in, regardless of their actual age. :p

vols 159, I live in Rhea County and it is a DRY county..but I did buy that moonshine in Rockwood..oh yea it was good.

I live in green county orginally from cocke county tho..

I just thought of another one.. Cant beleive i missed it before..

Internet access is Free from now on...

Yes the butler needs to be in the limo on the way home so he can serve hors d'ouvres and replenish the bar!

The steward would find PLENTY of things to keep him busy, besides I don't mind when they come in to straighten up and turn down the bed. (Oh to have someone make my bed everyday.....)

Hey, I'm in if we can make the Time Machine bend time to SLOW down while we are on a ship....or, hell, it can stop time altogether which would be even better.

How cool would that be?? Stay on the ship as long as you like and NEVER age.

I like it :D

Archived