Menu for Mariners lunch and brunch

m steve

For the last 3 years they have been using the same menu for these meals. I for one would like to see a change and have them offer a new one. I have sent an email to Rudi suggesting it. Do others feel the same or are you satisfied with the current offerings?

For the last 3 years they have been using the same menu for these meals. I for one would like to see a change and have them offer a new one. I have sent an email to Rudi suggesting it. Do others feel the same or are you satisfied with the current offerings?

I loved what we ate at both meals and am happy with the offerings:) But I am weird anyway, so what do I know:)

Joanie

Sounds like the menus have changed because I remember quiche and steak for the Mariner Champagne Luncheon. I don't go for the food but for the people (and the tiles):)

But changing out the menu I think would make sense because obviously it's the same people showing up to every one of these events...duh! If I were serving the same dinner guests all the time I'd change around the menu! Just makes sense to me... m--

The menu is all high fat....... I have a hard time finding something to order.

Last time I just had the appetizer salad with the salmon and skipped entree and dessert.

There should be one offering that isn't high fat/high calorie IMO

Archived