Alarm clocks in rooms?

zacsc

No actual clock with a large display (I like to know the time in the middle of the night if I wake up). Also, since the current fluctuates, bringing an electric clock from home is not an option - been there, done that, lost an hour's time along the way.

As stated, the phone will give you an automated wake-up call, or feel free to bring a battery-operated clock.

We were in a GS on Freedom and we had an alarm clock/ipod dock. It's the one and only time we've ever had a clock in a cabin, including other GS on other ships. We never used it though. DH has a $20 casio watch with alarm which prevents any cell phone time issue.

We find the best "wake up" call is to order room service to be delivered at a certain time. They will call you before they deliver your coffee or whatever you order. I'm the type of person who needs my caffeine to get going in the morning! :D Simply fill out the room service breakfast menu and hang it on your door before 3:00 a.m., stating what you want and the time you want it delivered!

Nothing beats that first cup of coffee in the morning, especially if you have a balcony and can just sit and relax for half an hour. We did this on Serenade a few weeks ago, especially with it being such a port intensive cruise.. Enjoy!

Archived