Is Bottomless Bubbles Card Worth the $$?

braz88

I think its worth it and make sure you only get one sticker.Im going to get flamed lol but only pay for one sticker and use it for both kids .Even when two use it Carnivals still making a ton of money

I may have gotten things confused with the experience with other cruise lines. I was surprised that water was not included (not fancy water - but plain bottled water). I was also very disappointed in the way they handled drinks -- like you are a thief. They would not give you the can as they would when you purchased individually (although the cost on the receipt is the same). They filled the glass with ice and you had to wait for them to fill the glass. Diet coke takes a long time as it fizzes a lot. Others without the beverage package arriving after you, walked away with their drinks you were still waiting. Finally, They would not allow me to get the drinks for my family. Each person had to go to the bar to get their own drinks. Chivalry was NOT allowed. This was also extremely inconvenient. Others without the package could get multiple drinks saving their family trips to the bar. NEVER again with Carnival. Awful!

Hmmm... related? 😉

• 10 months later...

i know you can bring cans of unopened coke aboard but then you have the hassle of drinking them. im not in my room much and carrying cans of coke around just so i can drink them is just ridiculous. i am getting the card and when i want one ill just go get one..