Just saved a bunch of money!

treinke

With the Princess cruise discounts today I've ended up saving $250 plus getting $50 more in onboard credit for our Island Princess cruise in June to Alaska!

I know it doesn't seem much but I'm impressed. Had to rebook the whole cruise and pay more for the deposit but since we've bought plane tickets and have travel insurance that isn't a problem.

Really good rates today. Was able to move-mid ship to (barely) obstructed oceanview and get a $12.50 pp credit for June 2 Sapphire for the same price. Had to re-book also and increase the deposit. Not much savings but very happy about moving mid-ship.

My aunt is booked for august but I'm hesitant to rebook her to save the $185 on the cabin fare since it is non-refundable based on today's sale so she would lose the increased deposited if I did re-book her and she had to cancel for some reason.

hmmmm.... sale is on for another 7 hours or so....

With the Princess cruise discounts today I've ended up saving $250 plus getting $50 more in onboard credit for our Island Princess cruise in June to Alaska!

I know it doesn't seem much but I'm impressed. Had to rebook the whole cruise and pay more for the deposit but since we've bought plane tickets and have travel insurance that isn't a problem.

We did the same thing! Wouldn't have known about this sale without CC. Just got a nice price reduction a couple days ago, then this. Saved about the same as you, along with the OBC. I was a bit worried about losing my beloved cabin since they had to cancel & rebook me, but it worked out fine. YAY us!

We also were able to rebook today and save several hundred dollars in addition to getting an OBC. This was our second price reduction. Yes, todays deal meant our deposit becomes non-refundable but that is what trip insurance is for.

Did you get the same cabin or just a guarantee?

Did you get the same cabin or just a guarantee?

We got the same cabin. I added it up and over two price reductions saved 290 dollars and an extra 50 in credit. One of excursion prices went up but we are still looking at doing it through private company so that wouldn't necessarily be an issue.

Archived