Please don't laugh but...

dln929

...I want to go down the slide that's on the Brilliance of the Seas. And yes, I'm an adult. Can I? Should I? It looks like so much fun and I might find it hard to resist! Will I totally embarrass my 23 year old daughter?

Okay. You all may stop giggling now. :p (But if you want to make me feel better, you can tell me goofy things that you did on your cruise.)

...I want to go down the slide that's on the Brilliance of the Seas. And yes, I'm an adult. Can I? Should I? It looks like so much fun and I might find it hard to resist! Will I totally embarrass my 23 year old daughter?

Okay. You all may stop giggling now. :p (But if you want to make me feel better, you can tell me goofy things that you did on your cruise.)

Heck yes you should!! Don't spend months/years regretting not doing a few second thrill, your daughter and you should go together!!:D:p

Oh! oh oh! You all make me so happy. No wonder I love cruising so much! I was half worried that I'd have a pile of pool attendants chasing me away. Not to say a pile of kids doing the same. :D

You will have to squat way down to crawl into the steps that take you up to the slide from what I can remember seeing! The entry is for "short" people ;)

But yea, I dont think it says kids only lol. Have fun!

Im 42, no kids and Im doing a characters breakfast on Freedom with my mom! LOL :o

You will have to squat way down to crawl into the steps that take you up to the slide from what I can remember seeing! The entry is for "short" people ;)

:o

I would go down the slide too! Reminds me of when I recently went to the Franklin Institute and I just had to go thru the Heart Exhibit - I didn't remember the walking space being so tight but maybe that was because the last time I went I was many years younger:D

Pat

I am almost 60, chubby old lady, and I did the flow rider, everyone stopped and cheered for me. I did do it on my tummy, but the young people thought it was a hoot. Enjoy every day, it is a gift, that is why they call it present. And post pictures.

I think that embarrassing your 23 year old daughter is reason enough to go down the water slide.

You learn something every day , I didn't even know there was a water slide on brilliance , I have never seen it listed in the brochures .

Its in Adventure Ocean kids area :) I believe every Radiance class ship has one.

DSC_0747.jpg

You learn something every day , I didn't even know there was a water slide on brilliance , I have never seen it listed in the brochures .

Yes they do! Take a look. I can hardly wait to try it out now that CC had solidly vetted me!

All of the Radiance class ships have a water slide in the kids pool area.

The slide is a kids slide, but I don´t know if there is an age, weight or height restriction. So an dult might be able to go down there.

Remember going down a water slide sitting in a tube at Seseme Place many years ago. Ended up, upside down, in the water pool at the end with my butt sticking out of the tube. Great Site, I was told. Lost my glasses in the bottom of the pool and had to fish them out. The Grandkids still talk about "the time Grandma went down the water slide."

Go for it. You will never see any of those people again, except your daughter.

Archived