NCL Reality Show

Beachbum1944

I'll probably watch it to see the ship and ports... and maybe I will end up liking the stories!

As for reality shows...I don't really watch them except the Biggest Loser now and again. I saw Jersey Shore for the first time on Jet Blue last week! OMG! It was so bad I could watch it every week! ha ha ha

You'd have to pay me to watch. But I do have my price. And I agree, hope to the gods they're not filming on my cruise!!!!!

Agreed! They'd hafta pile up money and they probably wouldn't be able to see my hand waving when the pile got high enough.

As in any business, something new and exciting can improve their revenue and why not a cruise -related reality show? Some of us seem to immediately jump to conclusions without details given. From what i read some of the passengers who replied here on cruise critic during the filming were not at all affected or disrupted. I have been on many cruises, over 30, and i can vouch that there were quite a few groups who took over public areas while i was cruising and there were a couple times i really was affected by it. I survived! Lol

i for one would love to see the ship they will be on , the events they experience and details that we might never have known until we see this show. The description says they will be visiting exotic ports, which also will be fun to see. I'm sure there will be silliness and a little too much free love but what the heck we are all adults and don't you think this kind of stuff goes on anyway while we are cruising? This is better to hear about the fun adventures of some young adults then to hear about people jumping overboard to their deaths or murders going on while cruising.

What part of "It has already been filmed" don't you understand? It has been mentioned numerous times in this and the other thread about this show.

Wow - what part don't I understand? Really? How about the part that if the show is successful, that they would continue to film future episodes. That's what I was referring to.

But thanks for jumping down my back.

Wow - what part don't I understand? Really? How about the part that if the show is successful, that they would continue to film future episodes. That's what I was referring to.

But thanks for jumping down my back.

That's exactly how I feel. Yes, they might have a few in the can right now but what about in the future? Who's to say that on any given day they might just pick up their camera's, crew, scripts & actors and get themselves on a cruise? :eek:

There are some people who have witnessed the filming and said it did get in the way of a few things they were doing.

I like the idea of a filming schedule. It would be nice for paying passengers to see and decide if they want to go on that ship at that time.

If I were a smoker and the ship was non-smoking, I'd like very much to know that 'little' detail. :rolleyes:

Aspiring 'contestants' on these shows undergo a blood test.

If they test positive for Dignity, they are rejected.

ROFLMAO!!!

It would certainly be a shame to be surprised on a cruise with something like this going on. Yikes.

Our hard earned money down the drain. :mad:

That's exactly how I feel. Yes, they might have a few in the can right now but what about in the future? Who's to say that on any given day they might just pick up their camera's, crew, scripts & actors and get themselves on a cruise? :eek:

There are some people who have witnessed the filming and said it did get in the way of a few things they were doing.

I like the idea of a filming schedule. It would be nice for paying passengers to see and decide if they want to go on that ship at that time.

If I were a smoker and the ship was non-smoking, I'd like very much to know that 'little' detail. :rolleyes:

Never mind the film crew. i just don't wanta be that close to so many prostitutes!:eek:

Never mind the film crew. i just don't wanta be that close to so many prostitutes!:eek:

I'm sure they will have their shots!! lol

What's wrong with prostitutes??? They have to make a living too!!!:D

Yeah, but do they claim the $$ they earn? How about Uncle Sam's cut? lol

Wow! Has anyone else seen the commercials they've been airing for this on Lifetime? It looks soooo trashy. Like the Bachelor meets the Jersey Shore kind of trashy! Looks like lots of drinking, hooking up, and breaking stuff!

Wow! Has anyone else seen the commercials they've been airing for this on Lifetime? It looks soooo trashy. Like the Bachelor meets the Jersey Shore kind of trashy! Looks like lots of drinking, hooking up, and breaking stuff!

No, I've not seen these ads on that channel, but then.....I'm a guy and not likely to be watching that channel anyway......

People with no dignity prostituting themselves for the public's amusement. Man, typing 'prostituting' really is a pain but I'm doubting that we are allowed to use the more appropriate word that rhymes with snoring......

You know they always show the most dramatic parts on the commercials and then the show never ends up being like that. I say we all wait to judge. I am looking forward to getting a cruise fix, I just hope they don't focus on the people more than the ship. ;) (yeah right)

Saw a commercial today... it is more than trashy. Trashy is too nice of a word to describe this show.

Archived