Beach recommendation other than Nachi Cocom or Isla de Pasion

leaveitallbehind

Due to changes in group plans, our morning in Cozumel will now be taken up with various other activities which will eliminate heading either to Nachi Cocom or Isla de Pasion for the day. Looking for recommendations for other good public beaches for a couple of hours in the afternoon easily reached from the pier by cab. Preferably with no or low charges. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

I'm in the same boat as you as I think my girlfriend and I will go to Chankanaab in the AM to do the dolphin swim. I'm leaning towards Mr. Sancho's and not doing the all inclusive package in the afternoon.

We did Mr.sanchos on our sailing at the end of January and plan on doing it again April 21st on our Jewel sailing. We went with a group of 10, 6 of us paid for the all-inclusive 4 didnt and the 4 that didnt, didnt have acess to the full beach....they had a different colored wrist band wand were asked to leave our area.....where the pool bar and the shopping was....just a little FYI

We did Mr.sanchos on our sailing at the end of January and plan on doing it again April 21st on our Jewel sailing. We went with a group of 10, 6 of us paid for the all-inclusive 4 didnt and the 4 that didnt, didnt have acess to the full beach....they had a different colored wrist band wand were asked to leave our area.....where the pool bar and the shopping was....just a little FYI

what was their area like? I just think if we're only there for 4 hours or so, I can't imagine getting my money's worth, especially since my girlfriend wouldn't drink more than 2-3 drinks.

what was their area like? I just think if we're only there for 4 hours or so, I can't imagine getting my money's worth, especially since my girlfriend wouldn't drink more than 2-3 drinks.

I didnt walk down that way, my Wife did because was thinking of going on the island......she said thats where the kids were. My wife only had a couple of drinks herself on the all inclusive, but the food was good and I got my moneys worh....lol I think if you pre book its only 40 bucks, and if I remember it was 15 per person round trip.....

The last time I was at Mr.Sanchos we took the option of pay as you go, you do not have to do the AI. The place is nice but I like the big pool at PB.

Archived