The "new" Celebrity Secrets thread

ghstudio

Beverage Packages are "by the glass" only for wine.

Hope this help.

Woody

So I guess I'll bring a couple of bottles to have in the room. Can't whine (wine) too much since we're getting the promo on the beverage package (guess we are paying $250 to upgrade to premium). Still annoying though. I'm sure I'll get over it.:rolleyes:

I know this question has probably been asked before but - if you get the classic beverage package, can you pay the difference if you want a higher priced drink than the package allows? I'm also taking advantage of the 123 sale and going with the beverage package.

Thanks, Sue

I know this question has probably been asked before but - if you get the classic beverage package, can you pay the difference if you want a higher priced drink than the package allows? I'm also taking advantage of the 123 sale and going with the beverage package.

Thanks, Sue

Hi,

From the Celebrity website:

Can I purchase a package and then just pay the difference in price for any drinks above the package price threshold?

You may do this with the Premium Package only. You can purchase beverages above the $12 Premium Package limit, and pay the difference between the cost of the beverage and the $12 limit. You are not allowed to do this with any of the other Beverage Packages.

Enjoy !

Woody

Hi,

From the Celebrity website:

Can I purchase a package and then just pay the difference in price for any drinks above the package price threshold?

You may do this with the Premium Package only. You can purchase beverages above the $12 Premium Package limit, and pay the difference between the cost of the beverage and the $12 limit. You are not allowed to do this with any of the other Beverage Packages.

Enjoy !

Woody

Thanks so much Woody, I guess I'll be satisfied with what's on the classic.

Sue

You can bring on as much as you want of non alcoholic beverages. Some people have purchased a case of bottled water, slapped a luggage tag on it and it gets delivered to your stateroom. You can also bring on non alcoholic beverages at any port. Some ports, like Cozumel, have a 7/11 in town and you can purchase pop and tea quite cheaply!

I have that same question! We love to sit on our balcony in our robes and just relax with drinks. Do we have to get dressed every time our drinks need refreshing just so we can go back to the bar and get another one?

~ Shari

You don't need to get dressed. Just make sure your robes belts are tight!!:D

I have that same question! We love to sit on our balcony in our robes and just relax with drinks. Do we have to get dressed every time our drinks need refreshing just so we can go back to the bar and get another one?

~ Shari

Hi Shari:) I guess this is about opinion's...but personally, I would

say put a pair of shorts/t-shirt on or a pair of sweats and top

or something on other than a bathrobe. So in my opinion, yes I would

get dressed. Of course someone else may say walking around the ship

in your bathrobe is fine but I don't agree...so there you go.........

This thread was recommended by another member who is sailing on the Solstice. Looking forward to getting Celebrity 'hints and tips'. We've cruised quite a bit but this is first time on Celebrity. If they're are any 'don't miss' things on board, please fill me in! We are in last few weeks count-down mode until we sail! Thanks all'

MMBL

I think what the poster is asking is if they can take and/or order multiple drinks to their room, not if they can wear the robe to go back and get more drinks. Of course, maybe the replies are tongue in cheek?:)

Really? I totally misuderstood then:eek:...I re-read it twice and was

under the impression she was asking if she could wear her bathrobe

while leaving the cabin and going to one of the bars to get drinks

to bring them back to the cabin......I still say put on some clothing;)

Maybe she will come back and we can find out which one of our

thoughts is correct.

Is the buffet the only thing open for lunch when we first board or are there other options?

On Solstice class ships, besides the buffet in OceanView Cafe, lunch options are:

Mast Grill (burger etcetera)

AquaSpa Cafe (healthy alternative menu)

Bistro on 5 (crepes, soup, salad, panini) - cover charge $5pp all you can eat

On some ships, panini is served on separate venue, The Porch. Same cover charge system.

Lunch in MDR is only available on sea days.

Enjoy your lunch, and your cruise.

Anyone know if the deck 3 mid/forward, starboard side (I think) accessible cabins are quiet? They don't appear to be located under anything noisy but not sure what is under them. Got accessible due to planned surgery but may need to change. I'm a light sleeper and noise at night will not be a good thing! Thanks.

What ship are you referring to? I can only speak of past experience on the Constellation - Accessible Cabin 3018. We have stayed in this cabin on 2 other occasions and are staying in this cabin again, next week on the 14th. The cabin is under the photogallery on deck 4. Truthfully the only noice you hear is when the picture gallery doors where the pictures are displayed are opened in the morning and closed at night. It lasts for a brief period of time and just sounds like something is rolling around. Other than that it is very quite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I asked Celebrity if I could bring soft drinks on board and she said "only if they are not offered on the ship". So, the only soda not offered-she went through the list- that I like is Fresca. Has anyone else gotten this information from a Celebrity representative.

Thanks!

Really? I totally misuderstood then:eek:...I re-read it twice and was

under the impression she was asking if she could wear her bathrobe

while leaving the cabin and going to one of the bars to get drinks

to bring them back to the cabin......I still say put on some clothing;)

Maybe she will come back and we can find out which one of our

thoughts is correct.

Hahaha. Well, actually, I hadn't even THOUGHT of wearing our robes to get another drink, lol. I've tried to think if I've ever seen anyone wandering around in their robes and can't remember ever seeing that. Has anyone else?

It's a really interesting thought though. Thanks for the suggestion :) I guess it's either get dressed or wear our robes because apparently we can't get more than one drink at a time. Unless....hmmmm, will they give us unopened bottles of beer to stash up during the day and then drink those on our balcony in the evening?

~ Shari

Hahaha. Well, actually, I hadn't even THOUGHT of wearing our robes to get another drink, lol. I've tried to think if I've ever seen anyone wandering around in their robes and can't remember ever seeing that. Has anyone else?

It's a really interesting thought though. Thanks for the suggestion :) I guess it's either get dressed or wear our robes because apparently we can't get more than one drink at a time. Unless....hmmmm, will they give us unopened bottles of beer to stash up during the day and then drink those on our balcony in the evening?

~ Shari

Would you be able to buy a bucket of beers near the pools (or at a bar) & then take the bucket to your cabin? I know you can take your drink from a bar on other ships & carry with you to a seating area/cabin .... just a thought.

Archived