Poll: What is your favorite specialy restaurant?

AdamKnows

What is your favorite specialty restaurant?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite specialty restaurant?

• Murano
    • Tuscan Grille
    • Qsine
    • Silk Harvest
    • Lawn Club Grill
    • Bistro On Five

You forgot Silk Harvest (our favorite on the earlier S class ships ), Lawn Club Grille, Bistro on Five, Porch....

of the three offered I'd go with Tuscan --great food, nice aft location & it does not take as long as Murano--but Murano is a much finer dining experience to be tried at least once. Q-sine holds no interest for us...

Out of the 3 choices my favourite is Murano.

My favourite Celebrity speciality restaurant however is without doubt Ocean Liners on Constellation.

Probably the best dining experience we had ever experienced.

I agree 100%! I selected Muranos, however, Ocean Liners and all of the other Millennium class alternative restaurants are a bit better than Muranos.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

My vote is for Tuscan. Wonderful food, and a great dinner table right over the wake.

We had a not so great dinner at Murano. I had the most tastless steak, which turned me off steak for a long time. My DH had a fish dish which was also rather tasteless. Although our appitizers and desserts were very good, every time I think of Murano I think of our main courses. Sorry, folks but that's the way I see it!

Qsine for me with Murano a close second. While the food is better quality at Murano, Qsine is such a fun, whimsical experience that is fairly unique. Murano is a great restaurant, but there are similar venues in all major cities (French/European menu with fine dining ambiance). Tuscan Grille I have been disappointed in; while the food is good to me it is nothing special and is not worth the price. Similar venues are a dime a dozen on land and some places in my neighborhood offer a similar menu with better quality food for the same price. The setting is nice at Tuscan Grille, but the only way I would eat there again would be as part of a specialty dining package.

My choice was Tuscan...but only because neither the Lawn Club Grill or the Normandie were choices....

Qsine...is worth a one time visit, nothing more, just because it's "different" but the food is mediocre mostly. Murano's tries to equal the "M" class specialty rest. and fails...Tuscan has good food, good service and a GREAT view so it wins of the 3 listed.....:)

My choice was Tuscan...but only because neither the Lawn Club Grill or the Normandie were choices....

Qsine...is worth a one time visit, nothing more, just because it's "different" but the food is mediocre mostly. Murano's tries to equal the "M" class specialty rest. and fails...Tuscan has good food, good service and a GREAT view so it wins of the 3 listed.....:)

Is Qsine's food really to the level of mediocre? I'm beginning to think that maybe I should cancel my online reservation and not take the risk trying it if its mediocre. I've heard other people allude to a view that the food isn't that great and one only goes there for presentation and atmosphere. If the food looks good but tastes mediocre, whats the point?

Is Qsine's food really to the level of mediocre? I'm beginning to think that maybe I should cancel my online reservation and not take the risk trying it if its mediocre. I've heard other people allude to a view that the food isn't that great and one only goes there for presentation and atmosphere. If the food looks good but tastes mediocre, whats the point?

Except for a few exceptions, the sliders and a filet item YES I thought it was very mediocre, as did my husband. The presentation was interesting, but it was far more about quantity than quality. Having said that I think it's worth going once just because of its uniqueness. I'm sure others will disagree but that was our experience.

Except for a few exceptions, the sliders and a filet item YES I thought it was very mediocre, as did my husband. The presentation was interesting, but it was far more about quantity than quality. Having said that I think it's worth going once just because of its uniqueness. I'm sure others will disagree but that was our experience.

Interesting. We have a lot of OBC to use up on our upcoming sailing and were going to try Qsine for DH birthday w/ our 3 teens. Do you think that we should just opt for Normandie instead? We've dined there several times and it has never disappointed.

Interesting. We have a lot of OBC to use up on our upcoming sailing and were going to try Qsine for DH birthday w/ our 3 teens. Do you think that we should just opt for Normandie instead? We've dined there several times and it has never disappointed.

Well the Normandie is MY absolute favorite Spec. Rest. anywhere so I am biased...but having said that I think 3 teens would probably enjoy Qsine. I think for large parties it would be fun and as long as you go in knowing you're NOT getting Normandie quality food you'll probably enjoy it.....(but I'm sure I would be booking the Normandie too:D)

Well the Normandie is MY absolute favorite Spec. Rest. anywhere so I am biased...but having said that I think 3 teens would probably enjoy Qsine. I think for large parties it would be fun and as long as you go in knowing you're NOT getting Normandie quality food you'll probably enjoy it.....(but I'm sure I would be booking the Normandie too:D)

Lol Ok I will book them both, the night at Normandie for just DH and I.

I would love to participate at this poll- good idea- but I missing some of my favorites:

Normandie Restaurant

The Olympic

United States Restaurant

Ocean Liners

Michael

We agree!! Some of our best dining experiences along with Tuscan Grill!!

Archived