Greetings from the Eurodam!

Rinderoo

On board for first HAL cruise. Two adults and two teens. Booked Family Retreat Cabana and it is worth every penny. Have balcony on Deck 5 and its the smallest balcony stateroom I've ever seen (needed the pulldown berth) so we're not in there much.

Doing Anytime Dining, and we were in and out of there in an hour. Food on board is excellent. Internet is FLYING (I work while on cruise ships.)

Entertainment.... well, its not my style but the performers are very good. I sail Disney a lot, and DCL is an entertainment company that cruises. HAL is a cruise company with entertainment.

Am just LOVING the Explorations Cafe area of this ship. The best use of space I've ever seen on a cruise line.

Booked in Pinnacle, Tamarind (lunch and dinner) and was able to snag two spaces at the Master Chef Dinner.

Lots of families and kids on this cruise. Overheard a lady yesterday saying "There seem to be a lot more children on this cruise than we usually see." I wanted to say Yes, it is Spring Break... lol

Anyways, so far so good. First load of laundry is sent out, and my lunch order is coming from Gilbert and Ian. Going to try to do tea in Tamarind at 3pm.

Linda N

Have a wonderful trip. I too work while on onboard and practically live in the explorations cafe (when I am not in the spa). My DH and I are big time coffee people and we love it. That view is the best!!!

Archived