Water and Juice Packages

Hello,

Does anyone know the price for the water and juice packages on Freedom of the Seas? I've searched through the postings and can't seem to find anything. Also, do these packages mean that you get unlimited amounts of juice or water bottles?

Thanks for your help. I haven't cruised in a very long time and am anxious to get back on the ship.

Hello,

Does anyone know the price for the water and juice packages on Freedom of the Seas? I've searched through the postings and can't seem to find anything. Also, do these packages mean that you get unlimited amounts of juice or water bottles?

Thanks for your help. I haven't cruised in a very long time and am anxious to get back on the ship.

Juice package is 6 bottles for $20.15 and 12 bottles for $35.55.

Water package is 8 bottles for $28.45 and 24 bottles for $71.10.

The water is Evian but it doesn't say how big the bottles are. Juice looked like bottles of minute maid.

15% tip will be added in to each package.

I got this info from my reservation on Freedom. I won't be buying these for my upcoming cruise. Nothing wrong with water from the tap.

I don't know if it would be the same or not...as it's a different ship, but on the Oasis last year I ordered the water package. I thought the bottles were the smaller ones.. just enough for one or to fill your water bottle. It turned out they were the large ones that you quite often see in hotel rooms. So I ordered 2 of the 24's thinking that would be enough for our family. Of course it was waaay too much since they were the big ones. We barely got through one case. I left the other case behind as I wasn't going to cart that through the airport.

pabrett46

I don't know if it would be the same or not...as it's a different ship, but on the Oasis last year I ordered the water package. I thought the bottles were the smaller ones.. just enough for one or to fill your water bottle. It turned out they were the large ones that you quite often see in hotel rooms. So I ordered 2 of the 24's thinking that would be enough for our family. Of course it was waaay too much since they were the big ones. We barely got through one case. I left the other case behind as I wasn't going to cart that through the airport.

pabrett46

Just curious.....once you ordered the water and found out how big the bottles were could you not return the second package or is that sort of thing not refundable??

It would make better sense to sell the small bottles.

Do yourself a favor and go to a Target or Walmart and get a case of water. Let the plastic around the case and walk on with the water or in your carry one. We do this allot and never had an issue as long as the plastic wrap was around the case. The price they charge for water is crazy on the ship !!

Is juice available at breakfast free of charge??

I wondered the same thing. Do I have to buy a juice package so that we can have a glass of OJ at breakfast? If we can get a glass at breakfast included with the meal, I wouldn't need to buy the juice package. Does anyone know?

I wondered the same thing. Do I have to buy a juice package so that we can have a glass of OJ at breakfast? If we can get a glass at breakfast included with the meal, I wouldn't need to buy the juice package. Does anyone know?

Yes, I know all about juice. It is free at breakfast. Also..........I order 4 or 5 from room service in the morning and keep them in the cabin fridge for whenever I am thirsty.

10 years is a long time....better bring your own chocolates for your pillow too! :-) (Although I never really liked the pillow chocolates anyway).

I like the idea of ordering extra juice at breakfast and putting in your frig.

10 years is a long time....better bring your own chocolates for your pillow too! :-) (Although I never really liked the pillow chocolates anyway).

I like the idea of ordering extra juice at breakfast and putting in your frig.

Well Hello Sister,

Yes, 10 years is a long time but I don't remember the chocolates on the pillows. I also like the idea of ordering extra juice for later on.

Thanks for all the info everyone. I am just trying to avoid any budget surprises for my next cruise.

Karen

Freedom also had this great mango water in WJ I kind of got hooked on it and am missing it now. Order a lot of the juice from room service they come I tiny little glasses (maybe 6-8 oz). I ordered it in the morning and refilled the sippy cup all day long (got that tip from the family board!).

Archived