Elite benefit question

cruisesusie

If Princess considers it different with cabin mates, SHOW ME WHERE PRINCESS POLICY SHOWS THAT.

I don't think it's written down somewhere but it's only considerate that a cabin mate (usually a wife or husband) should get the same treatment. I doubt if that many people would be in disagreement.

Are Elite Pax required to go to the tender issuing point (usually one of the main dining rooms) or can they go directly to the tender? I have seen both options so am confused (I will have reached elite staus after my next cruise).

Thanks.

Are Elite Pax required to go to the tender issuing point (usually one of the main dining rooms) or can they go directly to the tender? I have seen both options so am confused (I will have reached elite staus after my next cruise).

Thanks.

Directly to the tender on deck 4.

Directly to the tender on deck 4.
Or deck 5, whichever is being used. It means you can go directly to the back of the line rather than have to get a tender ticket; it doesn't mean you can go to the front of the line nor is it good for the tender returning to the ship.

you will get into trouble if you go directly to the tender on deck 4 unless someone is disabled

That is good to know.

Once there, I will only need to get ship's crew approval to board the tender. I am confident they will consider my safety as their criteria.

What??? :eek:

we like to get the early tender but if there's a princess tour they have to go first and we have to go after them thats why you are supposed to wait on deck 5

we like to get the early tender but if there's a princess tour they have to go first and we have to go after them thats why you are supposed to wait on deck 5

If you have elite status or are in a suite, you can go to the deck where the tender is and join the end of any line that is there. You do not have to wait for Princess tour passengers who are not there to show up and get ahead of you.

If there is no line when you get to the tender area, then you are next to get on a tender.

If you have elite status or are in a suite, you can go to the deck where the tender is and join the end of any line that is there. You do not have to wait for Princess tour passengers who are not there to show up and get ahead of you.

If there is no line when you get to the tender area, then you are next to get on a tender.

we are elite and in australia if we want to get the first tender we have to wait at the top steps on deck 5 and if no princess tours are going we go down the stairs to deck 4 when we get the ok to join the tender

i'm afraid Princess AUS makes us wait on deck 5

This happened to us when we were either on the Dawn or Sun Princess. Went to go down to the tender area and we were stopped on deck 5. After explaining about Elite tender boarding (crew member didn't have a clue) and a trip to Customer Service, he finally let us go down with one of the last Princess tour groups heading to the tender.

maybe in the US you are allowed to go to deck 4 and join the tender line but us aussies we have to wait on deck 5

You had me confused for a minute.

We have always gone to the tender deck 4, have never been told or seen anyone waiting on deck 5. ;)

We have always gone to the tender deck 4, have never been told or seen anyone waiting on deck 5. ;)

When we were on the Dawn/Sun, we waited on deck 5 close to the Passenger Service Desk. The crew member was standing at the opening leading to the forward stairs and wouldn't let us pass until we got some "help" in defining what Elite tendering meant.

When we were on the Dawn/Sun, we waited on deck 5 close to the Passenger Service Desk. The crew member was standing at the opening leading to the forward stairs and wouldn't let us pass until we got some "help" in defining what Elite tendering meant.

Usually by the time we get going the rush is over and everyone just heads down. :D

maybe in the US you are allowed to go to deck 4 and join the tender line but us aussies we have to wait on deck 5

I doubt that it is a U.S. / Aussies distinction necessarily.

It seems more like a ship to ship difference in the level of enforcing policy/rules.

I doubt that it is a U.S. / Aussies distinction necessarily.

It seems more like a ship to ship difference in the level of enforcing policy/rules.

Seems like more of a problem with some ship personnel knowing the rules.

sorry if i confused you but the Dawn/Sun Princess do things different down under and with the Sea P coming here full time this october she might be the same

Archived