Grand Cayman Pier ?

lbtnewcruiser

Have breakfast....let the 1st tenders go, then hop on and get to the island! There is shopping right off the deck...don't know what time the stores open, tho. Less frustrating to NOT take the 1st tender, if you don't have to!

I wouldn't take the first tender over there but I would try to leave at around 8:30 AM and then you'll arrive by around 8:45 AM. You can walk around a little bit before the town gets flooded with tourists if there are fair number of ships in port that day.

Keith

The first tenders always super hectic as everyone is trying to rush off the ship. I would take my time eating a nice breakfast and then go to the meeting spot for your shore excursion and take a tender over to the island with the rest of your tour.

If you do insist on heading over right away though, then head to the right off the pier and there is a lot of shopping to do. As someone mentioned in a previous post however, I am not sure what time stores open in the morning, although you'd think they would want to allow for as much shopping time as possible, so I would assume they'd be opened when you get there.

We were on one of the first few tenders to the ship last week and everything was up on going on the pier when we arrived! Have your first drink of the day at The Green Parrot!

Archived