SOS itinerary change

Just had a letter from TA to say itinerary has been changed on the 15/10/12 sailing anyone else heard about this:confused:

Not enough info. By "SOS" do you mean "Serenade of the Seas" or "Splendour of the Seas" or "help"? If "help" is what you mean, then what ship / itinerary? From that I would suggest checking on the roll call thread for that ship / itinerary. Or better yet call RCI directly and ask them - they would know.

By "SOS" do you mean "Serenade of the Seas" or "Splendour of the Seas" or "help"? If "help" is what you mean, then what ship / itinerary? From that I would suggest checking on the roll call thread for that ship / itinerary.

I believe it's safe to assume that it is Serenade of the Seas as that is what is featured in their countdown clock in their signature.:)

If that's the case, then I go one step further and click on the screen name and see which is the current roll call and what would fit SOS.:D But then, that's just how I am.:)

You really think that if someone is looking for some help others should have to play detective to figure out how to provide it?

You really think that if someone is looking for some help others should have to play detective to figure out how to provide it?

patti always goes above & beyond helping out CC posters...nothing new there!!:D

they changed serenade of the seas itinerary a few months ago. The itinerary has switched round, so we start with two sea days instead of ending with the sea days. Then Split, Venice, Ravenna, Naples ,Rome, Florence/Pisa and finally we now go to Monte Carlo instead of Cannes. It had something to do with too many ships in some ports at the same time, think it was namely Venice

they changed serenade of the seas itinerary a few months ago. The itinerary has switched round, so we start with two sea days instead of ending with the sea days. Then Split, Venice, Ravenna, Naples ,Rome, Florence/Pisa and finally we now go to Monte Carlo instead of Cannes. It had something to do with too many ships in some ports at the same time, think it was namely Venice

Latest from my TA is arrival time for Venice has changed from 2pm to 10.30am on the 21/10/12.As a result of this departure time from Naples(Salerno) has been changed from 6.30pm to 6pm on the 19/10/12,Apparently there is a regatta in Venice and I presume they want all liners in port early.

That is the only changed I have been notified of at this moment,Lorrdean I think you must be talking of an earlier in the year departure ( looking at your countdown clock)

Latest from my TA is arrival time for Venice has changed from 2pm to 10.30am on the 21/10/12.As a result of this departure time from Naples(Salerno) has been changed from 6.30pm to 6pm on the 19/10/12,Apparently there is a regatta in Venice and I presume they want all liners in port early.

That is the only changed I have been notified of at this moment,Lorrdean I think you must be talking of an earlier in the year departure ( looking at your countdown clock)

sorry my mistake, have just saw your clock doh !!

Archived