Another couple booted....

Maybe about ten years ago, we were on a cruise on NCL leaving from NY. Met a couple on the first night, with a brother as a third pasenger, who was jumping ship in Port Canvneral (first port), near where he lived. He did, Don't know if he told them. He had carry on only. No annoucements that day for missing passengers, nothing. Asked the couple why and they said his fare (299) with meals and a day at sea was worth it to him. Bet it happens more than anyone is aware. Does the cruise line turn themselves in if that happens? I doubt it.

My guess is he possibly would not be allowed back on NCL ever again. But, that depends on how he handled it. They have to turn him in for not debarking when they returned. They have a manifest and they have to show that everyone is accounted for. It becomes a CBP issue once that happens. If they didn't make announcements, someone must have told them he debarked. It's also possible he told someone when he left the ship.

From the way they discribed the guy getting yelled at, sounds like either she did not partake, or did not partake enough. Glad I stay away from the illegal stuff, the DW would have me walking back to Miami.

You and me both, shipmate. ;)

Anytime I even have the slightest thought of doing something wrong, I remember the movie "MIDNIGHT EXPRESS", ever since that movie, I have become MISS GOODIE TWO SHOES!

Same here! Ever watch "Locked up Abroad"? Terrifying, to say the least!:eek:

Archived