Island Princess Photos

Beyondships

Wow wonderful photos...we are on the Island in Nov. I have to say it looks like a beautiful ship. Looking forward to trying a bit smaller ship but any cruise is wonderful. Thanks for posting!

Thank you so much for creating and posting this wonderful photo tour of the Island Princess. I am going on my first cruise on her next Wednesday [omgosh:eek: so close and yet so far away] on a return trip from Vancouver of the inside passage. I feel like I've gotten a wonderful sneak peak. Thanks again

Fern:)

Thanks for the great photos. I have added your website to my bookmarks, along with some of the other excellent sites that I have learned about here on CC.

DW and I will be sailing on the Island for the first time this coming September. Also hope to cruise Panama on the Island sometime in the very near future.

Wow, do I appreciate this! We'll be on the Island Princess for the first time this summer, and since we've not been on the Coral either, I really wasn't sure what to expect. Your photos have helped a lot, and I've event sent the link to my mom. She loves to see photos of the ships we're on since she can't cruise herself.

Thank you so much for creating and posting this wonderful photo tour of the Island Princess. I am going on my first cruise on her next Wednesday [omgosh:eek: so close and yet so far away] on a return trip from Vancouver of the inside passage. I feel like I've gotten a wonderful sneak peak. Thanks again

Hope you have a great trip and do a trip report when you come back. We are going to Alaska in 2013! So long to wait. :)

The weather forecast looks good for your trip! CHilly but no rain forecast (yet)!

Thanks for posting your pictures. The Island has some really nice feature that I haven't seen on the other Princess ships I've sailed. Plus, the Universal Lounge looks so much better than Club Fusion. Club Fusion has too many seats that are blocked by poles, etc.

I have taken the photos from my cruise on Island Princess and made them into a photo tour. http://beyondships.com/Princess-IP-Tour-1.html I hope you enjoy it.

Do you know if the cabins (inside, outside) on the Island with bunk beds for 3rd and 4th passengers have these sticking out from the wall or hidden in the ceiling?

Us too on our second cruise! See you on board Fern!

• 3 months later...
Hi Pam I hope you can write as much as possible after your Sept. cruise. I will be on the Island in Nov. and cannot read enough!!!!Looking forward to glowing reviews

One of the members on our roll call (Leo Mcgary) on the Island Princess, sailing from SF through the Panama Canal on Sept 28th is planning to do a "Live from......) on our journey. Look out for it!

Archived