Island Princess Photos

Beyondships

Let me join the crowd and also say WOW. Great website and fantastic photos. I'm sailing on the Island Prinecss in Nov and the photos sure answer a lot of my questions. A group of frineds is also sailing with me on the Pacific Princess in Jan and most have not been on teh smaller ships. Your photos of the Ocean will give them a good idea of what to expect.

Great job :)

Wow! Fantastic pictures. We were on her twin the Coral 4 years ago and will be on the Island to Panama in Dec. We have always enjoyed this class of ship, but my photography is lousy and this gives me the opportunity to forward to friends and family the beauty of the Island. Thank you so much

I have taken the photos from my cruise on Island Princess and made them into a photo tour. http://beyondships.com/Princess-IP-Tour-1.html I hope you enjoy it.

We were on the Coral Princess this Spring and of all the Princess ships we have been on, it so far has been our favorite, I knew that the Coral and Island Princess were sister ships, so even with out yet cruising on the Island and after seeing you fantastic photos I will add it to our list of favorite ships

Thanks so much , what great pics, we will be on Coral in Dec. and gives us an idea of what it will look like. Our first cruise on this size ship.

Cori

You will love it. We hadn't sailed on this size ship since the nineties. I will admit I was a little apprehensive but it has become our favorite ship!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived