past guest pins

canes20

No exact answer, as some ships quit before others.

You are still supposed to get them if you are platinum, so I guess you are not platinum?

Then there was a transition.

I believe though, the last pin I got just said platinum and not the ship's name. duh? I might not remember as I was on RCL last.

You are still supposed to get them if you are platinum, so I guess you are not platinum?

I believe though, the last pin I got just said platinum and not the ship's name. duh? I might not remember as I was on RCL last.

Think they are reverting back to named pins (plat.). February we got "Platinum" on the Magic and April we got "Pride" on the Pride.

We got the platinum pin, but like the funnel pin with the ship name better.

Thanks

Just got back from Legend. How long ago did they quite giving out the past guest pins? Guess I will have to go to ebay to get a Legend pin. Thanks

I have two of them. If you want to post your email, I will respond and send you one.

They decided they could make more money by selling them in the ship's store. They are a little bigger and the whaletail goes in the opposite direction but at least you can have one if you collect them and want one from that ship.

Last pin I got was the generic Platinum pin on the Triumph

BTW is there a milestone pin??

I've been "Milestone" for about 10 cruises now, and have never seen, or received a "Milestone" pin. I'd love to have one though, as I've got a baseball cap almost covered with the others! ;)

"SKY"

My DH was in the slot finals and we took the shirt he won, folded it so you could read Carnival etc and then put the pins on it from our cruises - in a shadow box.

If anyone has an Imagination pin that's the only one we're missing.

We are both platinum. Got the ship pin on the last cruise but this cruise got the generic oval platinum pin which is fine because I didn't have it, just wanted the Legend ship pin to go with all the others I have on my hat.

Archived