Funship Souvenier glasses being replaced....

IAMCRZIN

Why do people care about souveneir cups so much? You have to pay extra for them and then fit them in your luggage to carry home. Don't you already have plenty of cups at home? My husband buys them, and there's no more room in our kitchen cupboard, so they are sitting on his dresser in the bedroom and never used again for drinking. It's just a waste of money and space to me.

Why do people care about souveneir cups so much? You have to pay extra for them and then fit them in your luggage to carry home. Don't you already have plenty of cups at home? My husband buys them, and there's no more room in our kitchen cupboard, so they are sitting on his dresser in the bedroom. Ugh.

You married your husband for good or bad:p

I put them in my bar and when Im missing a cruise I make a drink in one of them

I see all the pictures have been posted on the Facebook page. They look nice.

As far as buying the old ones, they were allegedly less per ounce, and refills would get $$ off the purchase.

The ones we have bought over the year, both glass and plastic, are brought out and used for every summer party we have.

They are what they say they are.....Souvenir Glasses. Of course your gonna pay extra for them. We probably have a couple of dozen in the bar. We don't use them because we don't want to scratch them. Sometimes we pick them up in the stairs, etc..

Why do people care about souveneir cups so much? You have to pay extra for them and then fit them in your luggage to carry home. Don't you already have plenty of cups at home? My husband buys them, and there's no more room in our kitchen cupboard, so they are sitting on his dresser in the bedroom and never used again for drinking. It's just a waste of money and space to me.

It's a good thing for Carnival we don't all feel this way. Personally I enjoy my souvenir glass and we use them by our pool in the summer.

I love the tiki cups, they are exactly what I like to keep around the pool! I really hope they get them in time for my next cruise but I have a bad feeling they won't. Guess I need to get busy and book another!!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Thanks Lovemyboxer!

YW. Although, I don't see the disco ball there! Glad I got one last year. HATE the monkey, creeps me out! LOL :D

Collecting stuff is a human trait--most of us love to collect something--some of us everything--it is not a waste for those that enjoy collecting them.

The new line of cups look pretty cool--I'm sure I'll get a few. :)

I was hoping someone would start a thread about this. A lot of ppl on FB are asking about Q's like:

Do you buy just the glass?

Do you or can you buy them with a drink in them?

How much are the prices for the q's above?

Someone who has been on the Liberty or Magic should be able to answer, right?

:eek: i love the tiki ones!!:D cant wait to get them. I see nothing wrong with souveniour cups we have the funnel, monkey, disco ball and puffer fish its cute to just have as memories on in ur bar at home. We got the Green "wiggly" tall one 2 weeks ago on the glory as they already had them except we got the pink one. I believe it was 12$ its 19oz I THINK and the refill was 10$ if i remember correctly.

Archived