Late seating question & Bar credit question

poohbear60

This will be our first cruise, 3 day to the Bahamas on the Imagination. My questions are these: For our late seating dining, do they try to seat you with people that are similiar in age? My 22 year old daughter is hoping so!:) And we don't drink, but my daughter does occasionally and I noticed on the Bon Voyage website that you can purchase a bar credit card for $23, but noticed that it has a drink limit cost of $5.75. She is the type that would like the fruity rum type of drinks, would that cover the cost? This would be all she would have for the whole cruise so we thought that it might be a good deal? Thanks so much, these boards are so helpful!

There is no rhyme or reason to how they make up the tables.....if she's seated with older folks...they're all there to have a good time. Older folks KNOW how to party....they've had alot of practice! Not a problem at all. They do try to seat families (with kids) with other families......that's the only given.

. She is the type that would like the fruity rum type of drinks, would that cover the cost? This would be all she would have for the whole cruise so we thought that it might be a good deal? Thanks so much, these boards are so helpful!

fruity frozen rum drinks are closer to 8 bucks. the coupon covers the 5.75 and the rest of the amount goes on a sign and sail card. (we use funship dollars instead of those coupons now)

A hundred years ago (seems like) my first cruise was with my best friend, two 21 year old single guys trying our best to be 'babe magnets'. We were seated at a table for 10 and boy were we ready to meet those hot young ladies! We were seated with a few other single ladies, each one of them were old enough to be our mothers!

Good thing we were green and didn't know we could request a different table assignment because those 'old ladies' were a world of fun. They would even introduce us to girls in our own age range that they had met during the day. I learned a valuable lesson. When in vacation mode, just roll with it. You may be surprized how things turn out.

ChipQ http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

Archived