Another C&A ?

Dh and I are sailing next Friday on the Monarch, its my second Royal cruise but his first, Does he get to go wth me to the past guest cocktail .

I mostly sail on Carnival (hoping to change that if hubbie likes Royal) so I'm not familar with Royals past guest program.

Sorry to post , but I tried searching the threads and could'nt find anything regarding this.

If you are Gold, he will be Gold as well as long as you have the same address. I have sailed on more Royal Caribbean cruises than my husband has, but when I got to Diamond Plus he became Diamond Plus as well.

When I travel with my girlfriend and she is in the same cabin, she does not become the same C&A level as me because we have different addresses.

That's the way it was explained to me.

I have sailed before with a friend who was Diamond and I was Gold. For that cruise I was Diamond with her. We used our own addresses, so they were not the same. That was in Jan 2009, so I guess that RCI policy could have changed.

Because of this sailing, I have one more sailing than my husband. When I made Diamond, so did he.

Dh and I are sailing next Friday on the Monarch, its my second Royal cruise but his first, Does he get to go wth me to the past guest cocktail .

I mostly sail on Carnival (hoping to change that if hubbie likes Royal) so I'm not familar with Royals past guest program.

Sorry to post , but I tried searching the threads and could'nt find anything regarding this.

Yes. It will not be a problem. Maybe I'll see you there. I'll also be on Monarch next Friday.

:)

If you are Gold, he will be Gold as well as long as you have the same address. I have sailed on more Royal Caribbean cruises than my husband has, but when I got to Diamond Plus he became Diamond Plus as well.

When I travel with my girlfriend and she is in the same cabin, she does not become the same C&A level as me because we have different addresses.

That's the way it was explained to me.

He will not be a Gold member until after he completes his first cruise. He will be allowed to attend the Welcome Back reception as your guest.

I have sailed before with a friend who was Diamond and I was Gold. For that cruise I was Diamond with her. We used our own addresses, so they were not the same. That was in Jan 2009, so I guess that RCI policy could have changed.

Because of this sailing, I have one more sailing than my husband. When I made Diamond, so did he.

Husbands and wives (and children residing with them) are afforded the same level - very surprised to hear that you were able to be considered diamond with your friend. We are diamond as well and had others with us who were platinum at the time and they were not allowed in the diamond lounge with us. All other repeat C & A on board benefits were available to us as a group - but not the lounge.

Just a silly question ... you have signed up for the Crown and Anchor society correct? Just because you have cruised before doesn't necessarily get you an invitation.

Archived