Do MA "Mini Suites" Get Priority Boarding?

Suesan Jean

I am sure this question has been asked many times, but, I am sorry, I just do not know the answer.

Do the MA "Mini Suites" get priority boarding along with the Penthouses?

Thank You for your replies. :)

NUTS!!! sSa_worried.gif

Oh, that IS a Bummer!!! :(

I do so LOVE priority boarding! :D

But, with a child going off to college, I have to stick to a budget, no more Penthouses for us.......crybaby.gif ;)

Thank you both for your replies. icon14.gif

No. In fact, the MA mini-suites do not receive ANY suite amenities. NCL really should stop calling them mini-suites.

I agree with you. They should call them Deluxe Balconies or something to let you know they are bigger than a balcony but not a suite.

I agree they should be deluxe balconies. But then NCL wouldn't be able to show the low entry price for suite. I still think they should switch most mini-suites to a deluxe balcony category.

Then designate a handful as actual "Junior Suites" with many of the suite benefits, at a higher price of course. But they would still able to show lower entry pricing for suites.

No. In fact, the MA mini-suites do not receive ANY suite amenities. NCL really should stop calling them mini-suites.

Agree 100%. Their is nothing "Suite" about them. They are slightly larger than balcony rooms, thats about it.

Never understood the big deal about being on the ship 10 minutes before anyone else .... LOL we have been the first on, and we have been in the middle. It really made no difference!! :)

Also, the way they call the numbers for boarding, 1, 2, and 3 often board together. Just FYI

Never understood the big deal about being on the ship 10 minutes before anyone else .... LOL we have been the first on, and we have been in the middle. It really made no difference!! :)

Also, the way they call the numbers for boarding, 1, 2, and 3 often board together. Just FYI

The eating, drinking, and people watching...and relaxing....begins as soon as I can get on that ship. The sooner the better........for me.

Archived