Soft Drink Package on Qm2

transatlantic fan

We will be on the Qm2 in a few weeks and wanted to know how the soft drink package works.

Do you both have to buy the package or does one person buy it and as long as the person who gets the package is there you can buy 2 soft drinks at a time.

We did get this once way back and cant remember how it worked.

Thanks for any help.

We will be on the Qm2 in a few weeks and wanted to know how the soft drink package works.

Do you both have to buy the package or does one person buy it and as long as the person who gets the package is there you can buy 2 soft drinks at a time.

We did get this once way back and cant remember how it worked.

Thanks for any help.

Officially it is one drink per card, $6.25 plus 15% I think per day and you must purchase for entire trip. It now includes any hose soda plus most fruit juices

Sorry I didn't explain that very well, the cardholder can have unlimited drinks but only one at a time.

Thats fine its more for the wife i tend to stick with the Bass,but not sure if its still available as i can no longer see it on the drinks menu since the re fit.

As a man who has just come off her did you notice if they still do Bass on draught.

Thanks again

Thats fine its more for the wife i tend to stick with the Bass,but not sure if its still available as i can no longer see it on the drinks menu since the re fit.

As a man who has just come off her did you notice if they still do Bass on draught.

Thanks again

Yes, Bass, Becks, Stella and Guinness I believe.

On the 4/27 crossing, the drink package was explained in the daily programme in the cabin upon arrival. It must be purchased the first or second day. I bought it and had no problems with service anywhere in the ship. The bartenders got to know me and automatically served me my diet cola promptly.

We found the program very worthwhile. Bartender at Winter Garden got to know us well. Sir Samuels does not have a speed bar, the diet Cokes ordered there came from the can (with a lime) and nary a problem.

Can you use the soft drink package for soft drinks in the Dining Room and Lido?

Yes, I believe it works everywhere soft drinks are served except maybe room service.

Denise:)

Thanks Capn and Denise - with 3 youngsters for 14 days, the drinks package seems like a good idea!:)

I think that provided they each consume 3 or more sodas each day the package is cheaper than buying them individually. Whether you buy 2 or 3 packages is your choice. :)

Can you use the soft drink package for soft drinks in the Dining Room and Lido?

Soft drinks such as orange juice, cranberry juice and lemon juice are free in the Lido/Kings Court. I don't recall seeing any soda drinks there.

Soft drinks such as orange juice, cranberry juice and lemon juice are free in the Lido/Kings Court. I don't recall seeing any soda drinks there.

You're correect but you can order them from the drinks waiters who wander about

Thanks Capn and Denise - with 3 youngsters for 14 days, the drinks package seems like a good idea!:)

You're welcome. I just thought of something. I don't know if Cunard has a different (lower) price for a kids drink package. Maybe someone else knows or maybe it's on the website somewhere.

Denise

Are these packages avaiable on the short minicruise Hamburg to Southampton (2nights) as we have younger adults travelling with us as a taster.

I think so but their value on that trip would be very questionable as basically you are only on board for 41 hours and about 14 of those will be sleeping so how many sodas are going to be consumed. 6 or more in 24 or so and it makes sense, plus the money saved can be used for remedial dental treatment.:):eek::)

Are these packages avaiable on the short minicruise Hamburg to Southampton (2nights) as we have younger adults travelling with us as a taster.

Based on Cunard's latest e-brochure found on cunard.co.uk, the soft drinks package may not apply on a two night voyage. Apparently there is a four day minimum. And it looks like the cost may be increasing to $6.50 per day later this year if it hasn't already. Here is what the e-brochure has to say.

Is there a soft drinks package available?

Yes. The soft drinks package is available for $6.50* (plus service gratuity) per day. A minimum of four days purchase is required for this package.

*All prices are subject to change

Regards,

John.

Does the soft drinks package include coffee? We hear the coffee served in the Britannia dining room, King's court, and room service is not too good, so we may want to get our "good" coffee elsewhere. Since we don't generally drink soft drinks, however, I don't think a $6.50 drinks package for just coffee would be worth it.:D

Does the soft drinks package include coffee? We hear the coffee served in the Britannia dining room, King's court, and room service is not too good, so we may want to get our "good" coffee elsewhere. Since we don't generally drink soft drinks, however, I don't think a $6.50 drinks package for just coffee would be worth it.:D

No, coffee is not included in the soda package.

• 2 weeks later...

On the QV last August, I found that even when ordering 2 soft drinks and expecting to pay for one of them, we often weren't charged for the second drink. Our Sommelier got to know us and automatically served soft drinks whenever he saw us.

Does Cunard have a alcohol package? Just off the Celebrity Century a couple of weeks ago, they offered a classic and a prenium drink package. I went for the premium one and drank more booze than I thought possible. Any drink priced up to $12...the price was pretty steep $54 a day. I made sure to get my moneys worth.

Archived