Tisk , tisk , tisk

Whats with all this hoopla with John T. & Enchantment crew worker? Just heard about it.

He's having a tough time in the media lately! :rolleyes: It was interesting reading the recent article about his Enchantment troubles. His presence onboard was a hot topic on CC back then.

Must be a Diamond plus thing! ;)

Unfortunately I'm only a lowly newly minted Platinum. :eek:

I read it the other day but wasn't sure I wanted to go there on CC. The conversation might go astray. But someone else did so I'll oblige...here you go ;):

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/that_sea_sick_XzGTA6frbjBk0CDpFxeXsK

Not getting this at all.

I'm not bgetting it either :(

Travolta's problems and being diamond plus have nothing to do with one another.:( He's got alot more problems outside the whole Enchantment thing!!:eek:

I'm not bgetting it either :(

Travolta's problems and being diamond plus have nothing to do with one another.:( He's got alot more problems outside the whole Enchantment thing!!:eek:

I think what he is joking about is that Travolta feels a sense of entitlement as some diamond plus do or are perceived to do. Or else I am not getting his "joke" either.;)

I just found it strange him being on the Enchantment. doesn't that embark from Baltimore? Did not know Travola lived in Maryland? Did this happen years ago? And wondered why they are talking about it again?

I think what he is joking about is that Travolta feels a sense of entitlement as some diamond plus do or are perceived to do. Or else I am not getting his "joke" either.;)

I just found it strange him being on the Enchantment. doesn't that embark from Baltimore? Did not know Travola lived in Maryland? Did this happen years ago? And wondered why they are talking about it again?

I wasn't referring to your OP, mickeysgal and Debde were talking about Jetdrivers comments. That is the "joke" I was referring to in my post.

As far as Travolta, lawsuits are in the courts right now thus the "news" stories.

It was form when he was on in 2009 or something around then. I believe it was sailing to Mexico around then. It was brought up because it's in the news now.

Enchantment was going out of FL at the time I believe. Grandeur was in Baltimore 2008-2009 or so when this happened. You don't know why they're talking about it? It's all over the news.

Archived