What time to get to shows on Allure?

I assume you have reservations for all the shows? If so, and you are not picky about having certain seating locations, then I would think 30 minutes prior would be fine. If you do NOT have reservations, then I would arrive at a minimum 45 minutes early if not 60.

How far in advance of show times should we plan on getting to the shows on the Allure in order for our family (14 people) to have a chance to sit near each other?

I've seen some of your other replies, I will add for the show in the Aquatheater ,I would go closer to 45 minutes as there are fewer seats, many of them in the "splash zone" and if you want out of there and in comfortable seats together the number of seats goes down. If you don't mind sitting having a drink say maybe an hour to guarantee you sit together.

I just got off Allure yesterday. We had reservations for all shows and for the main ones we got there about 45 minutes early. They let you in at 45 minutes before. There was always an organized line and they scan your seapass as you go in. We were a group of 6 and never had trouble finding great seats together. Even the people coming in ten minutes before were finding seats they just weren't as close up. Not a bad seat in any of the venues though. Don't miss any of the shows!!! They were all fantastic!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

When you get to all these shows early, is it an organized line or are people massing around in a group?

There is an organized line and if you have reservations, you walk by it and have your card scanned and go right in. Oh, its been said, but for Blue planet, I think the balcony seats are better for viewing and easy to find seats even close to show time.

You might want to plan on all 14 showing up together. Sending 2 people to the theatre to attempt to save 14 seats tends to be problematic, in addition to being against the rules.

My husband and I had reservations for a late show at the aqua theater and got there 15 or 20 minutes early (we were coming from late seating dinner) and there were NO seats whatsoever in the theater area. There were a few onesies and some in splash zone but none together. We had to sit back at the bar.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?53hib1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived