Late Night Bistro or Buffet?? Who stays up?

nae418

Marshhawk:

So there's a chocolate buffet available, during the lunch buffet on the last day

of sailing? right? thank you.

Yes, Chocolates cakes times about 8, plus the chocolate fondue with fruit and pound cake and marshmellows. I get about one piece of cake, and I am done!

Just a bit of info--The congestion is due to the extra space taken up by the new facility, not by adding more people. You seem very bitter about Carnival. Why bother with them. I would think ALL cruise lines are concerned about improving their bottom line. Carnival's new 2.0 additions are awesome and add to the cruise experience.

Just a bit of info--The congestion is due to the extra space taken up by the new facility, not by adding more people. You seem very bitter about Carnival. Why bother with them. I would think ALL cruise lines are concerned about improving their bottom line. Carnival's new 2.0 additions are awesome and add to the cruise experience.

you are correct. In my kneejerk reaction I posted inappropriately.

Yes there aren't more bodies, just less space for the bodies onboard.

Yes I'm a bit disenchanted with CCL but I feel the same way with Princess.

Of course they have no other choice to make these changes that aren't popular because of the high fuel prices.

They have so overbuilt and have so many ships to fill they can't raise the prices to cover the cost of the fuel or they simply won't fill the ships.

Now they made the loyalty program better for us by making it harder to achieve certain tiers and reducing the perks.

Once in awhile it would be nice to throw us a bone but this isn't utopia.

While I understand this I don't have to like it.

Just like the cruise lines I don't have much choice either. To do a land vacation to the Caribbean the airfare is more than a cruise.

Bill

Carnival's new 2.0 additions are awesome and add to the cruise experience.

Wow, the big addition is a burger stand. Is there any type of meat cheaper than hamburger?

Loading the people down with burgers sounds like an easy way to cut food costs.

boingy300:

Are you going to write a review? I would love to hear all about your cruise,

good or bad. Also, do you usually bring the Fun Times home?

Your just days away, have a wonderful time!

Nae

nae418@yahoo.com

I don't think I will given I have to jump back into work and get twins off to different colleges, BUT I will try. There is an excellent review by scrappyhappymom if you haven't seen it. The hurricanes already in May may make summer cruises very interesting. This will be our first Carnival. We have seen a big change

in Royal's buffets as well. I think they all have same issues. I've never starved and go to bed by 10p! Nerd, I know.

Karen

Just like the cruise lines I don't have much choice either. To do a land vacation to the Caribbean the airfare is more than a cruise.

Bill

where are you looking? and what months?

We switched up cruises in August/Sept because Aruba was so much cheaper then a cruise

Archived