I'm so excited. I just booked the Brilliance for March 2013

Island lady, I have indeed joined my M&M group. It is just very quiet at this point. I do really hope it will pick up.

I hope you enjoy your first time on the Brilliance. We did the Serenade out of San Juan a few years back and just loved the ship. I can't wait to sail her sister.

Another first timer on Brilliance and RCI here. We sail on 9/21/12 from New York to Quebec. Getting very exciting now :)

Will post pics and a review when we return. Our Roll Call was slow to start too but now everyone is getting into the spirit of it.

Hope the months fly by for you as they have for us.

Jill

Island lady' date=' I have indeed joined my M&M group. It is just very quiet at this point. I do really hope it will pick up.

I hope you enjoy your first time on the Brilliance. We did the Serenade out of San Juan a few years back and just loved the ship. I can't wait to sail her sister.[/quote']

Yes, I know what you mean. The slowest M&M thread I am currently on is the Brilliance.

And that one is my next cruise. The cruise I have booked on the Legend, which is not

until the end of 2013 is actually one of the busiest. Our Alaska cruise we took this month was a very...very slow thread and we never made our official number of 25 for a ship set up M&M. First 7 nighter I have ever been on that did not make it. Not sure why each is different, but may have to do with how many CC members are on each sailing I guess.

Hope your thread picks up for you, so you can have fun in the pre-cruise excitement!! :D

Archived