GOING CRAZY--Carnival site

Boozebabe

Is anyone else having trouble signing in to Manage My Cruise? I keep getting an error saying my explorer can't find the site. SO I downloaded a new explorer. I've called Carnival twice and they told me the exact same thing that I had already done. They have no remedy. I can't book excursions or enter my passport info or any of the preliminary proceedures.

What can I do??? HELP ANYONE???

I was able to sign in and was actually able to 1) change the bed configuration and 2) make a payment, neither of which I was able to do before. I am using a different computer than I normally use, FWIW.

I downloaded Google Chrome at Carnivals suggestion. NOPE Didn't work. I have also tried from 2 other computers and still nothing.

Two calls to Carnival resulted in the same suggestions. They have no other remedy. I don't know what to do. Never had this problem before.

I can't book excursions or print luggage tags or enter my passport info. I don't know what to do at this point.

Going by your last posts-- it looks like you just booked.

Did you put your booking number in and are you able to see your booking?

in others words-- where it says manage your cruise-- does it say how many days tily ou next cruise

I downloaded Google Chrome at Carnivals suggestion. NOPE Didn't work. I have also tried from 2 other computers and still nothing.

Two calls to Carnival resulted in the same suggestions. They have no other remedy. I don't know what to do. Never had this problem before.

I can't book excursions or print luggage tags or enter my passport info. I don't know what to do at this point.

I was using Google Chrome and couldn't do anything. Changed to IE and it worked. Was even able to change twin beds to king (which I had requested at the time of booking).

Mine is working fine... ( I love looking at my redbox !! )

Sorry you are having trouble!

I will love looking at my red box when it says I cruise in less than 10 days. Until then it's maddening;).

I also cannot get it. It gives me an error and shuts it down. I am able to view CERTAIN things and also change the bed configuration but not shop for shore excursions...I have had the shore excursion issue for 3 days.

I also cannot get it. It gives me an error and shuts it down. I am able to view CERTAIN things and also change the bed configuration but not shop for shore excursions...I have had the shore excursion issue for 3 days.

are they sold out?

can you ask on your roll call if people can access that area?

Going by your last posts-- it looks like you just booked.

Did you put your booking number in and are you able to see your booking?

in others words-- where it says manage your cruise-- does it say how many days tily ou next cruise

I can't even get that far. As soon as I click on Manage My Cruise I get a message that internet explorer cannot connect to the site. I tried different explorer yadda, yadda, yadda.

What really pis--es me off is that Carnival more or less said "Oh well." They said they have no resolution and don't know what to tell me. I can access every other part of their site. It's just soooo frustrating.

I really think it is a Carnival issue and not my computer issue.

This is a long shot, but try logging out of of a password auto fill, if you have one. It may try to automatically log you in, and may cause problems.

Another long shot, if you set up a different user when you turn on your computer, then put in your booking number, that might do the trick.

Melanie

Didnt see this thread .. I have had the same problem for 3 or 4 days .and I just tartd a new thread..This site worked awhile ago but I was trying to shop for spa treatments and I cant get on..I used my work laptop and my home computer and nothing..it aborts the program. So Im not sure what it is unless it is a Viruis protection or something

Archived