Show Us Your T-Shirts.................

Going on Ex of the Seas in August. Me, my adult daughter and my sweet 16 year old. This is a girls cruise for my sweet 16 (and a surprise)

I would love to make matching shirts to wear on embark day. I have been trying for weeks to come up with something!!

If anyone did matching trip shirts please post them here. I would LOVE to see to get ideas

Thanks!!

haha!! Great shirt LOL

I am having such trouble coming up with a design

I wanted the front to say something like

ALEXANDRA'S BIRTHDAY CRUISE

AUGUST 2012

I wanted the back of her's to say

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

I'M SWEET 16

Can't post it here. Only pic we have is of my wife wearing hers during a wet t-shirt contest.

j/k just seeing if that prompts a response.

Just kidding because you don't have the pic or just kidding because you can't post it. Let's see it.:D

I have made T-shirts before on my own computer. Especially for a one off thing, it can be done. I bought the transfer paper at an office supply store. I made the design and then just had to reverse it, but the drawing program did that for me. I think I got the blank T-Shirt at a department store, but I have seen them at arts & craft stores. Come to think of it arts & craft stores may have pre-made iron on designs and letters to do it yourself.

haha!! Great shirt LOL

I am having such trouble coming up with a design

I wanted the front to say something like

ALEXANDRA'S BIRTHDAY CRUISE

AUGUST 2012

I wanted the back of her's to say

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

I'M SWEET 16

Just a thought, but as a 16 year old, will your daughter wear the shirt out in public? I am pretty sure that I would not have been able to get my then 16 year old daughters to wear anything that would call attention to them. lol

I have made T-shirts before on my own computer. Especially for a one off thing, it can be done. I bought the transfer paper at an office supply store. I made the design and then just had to reverse it, but the drawing program did that for me. I think I got the blank T-Shirt at a department store, but I have seen them at arts & craft stores. Come to think of it arts & craft stores may have pre-made iron on designs and letters to do it yourself.

Beware that the printer generated T's ink may bleed. That's what happened to some that I made for my nieces one year. It rained!

yes LOL

we are matching T-shirt Disney people ::shudder::

She will wear on the cruise. She would not wear lets say to the mall or Chilis etc

My oldest would not be caught dead at 16 wearing that. She is now 28 and coming on the cruise. She wants to do tote bags instead of shirts.

I was going to ask if everyone was willing to wear matching shirts, too! I wouldn't have been willing in my teens (and wouldn't now, as a matter of fact!!)...so it would have been wasted time and money for me!

yes LOL

we are matching T-shirt Disney people ::shudder::

She will wear on the cruise. She would not wear lets say to the mall or Chilis etc

My oldest would not be caught dead at 16 wearing that. She is now 28 and coming on the cruise. She wants to do tote bags instead of shirts.

Tote bags sound good, but if the girls will wear the shirts, why not!

My DH will not even wear a matching name tag to a CC meet.

Try Michael's

Likely they'd have the pre-made, iron on etc

I like that you want to put that its her sweet 16 on her shirt. But since its kinda a girl's cruise too, why not make the front more generic or applicable to everyone in the group?

Like I founded a sorority in college and the cool thing to do with our shirts back then was to make them kinda like the baseball jersey style.

We would put like "Thetas........" on the front or our slogan for the year, "Its a Theta Thang." And then on the back across the shoulders we would put our sorority names and in the middle, the year we joined the sorority....02.

Maybe you can do that. Put a slogan or motto on the front.......something clever. Then on the back........put a nickname for you and your other daughter.........and then for the Birthday Girl put Sweet 16.........then the number in the middle can be 12 for this year.

Just a suggestion.

I was trying to put together a girls' getaway coastal cruise for this fall, to celebrate my - gulp! - 60th, which unfortunately fell through. But, my plan for t-shirts was "A Gathering of Goddesses" on each of our shirts, with different color shirts for each of the four of us.

Archived