Millennium FOR SALE?

mjsshipboy

I posted this before... but with a link... and it was removed.

If it was removed for the link, I don't get it. But whatever.

I found a website (I will be more than happy to send the link if you message me privately) showing a Cruise Ship for sale. Built in 2000, with all of the dimensions, length, width, GRT, top speed, of the Millennium and a list of public spaces where some of the names matched room names on the Millennium too.

Why would X be looking at selling her?

If this thread gets deleted, I know that RCCL have the power!

Millennium just (like really just...2 months ago)went through a BIG

Solsticization.......along with her sisters, Summit, Infinity and Constellation. Would there be plans to sell her? Nobody on here would

know the 100% correct answer but I if you want 99% sure she is not

for sale? I would say 99% sure she is not for sale.........

As for a post being deleted? Maybe you wrote something specific

that was against CC policy the first time?

Did you look at RCL Investor to see if anything is mentioned? If that is the plan, it might be. I'm in agreement, why sell just after refit? Also, wouldn't they be much more likely to simply trade he to another line in the overall company?

I found a website (I will be more than happy to send the link if you message me privately) showing a Cruise Ship for sale. Built in 2000, with all of the dimensions, length, width, GRT, top speed, of the Millennium and a list of public spaces where some of the names matched room names on the Millennium too.

Doesn't make any sense, as others have said they just spent millions on her. They would get rid of Century first and the chances are Royal would not sell her but transfer a ship to one of the other lines in the corporation just like they did with all the other ships...

Unfortunately, there is no private messaging facility on these boards. :(

• Administrators

If the thread gets pulled, it will be because this is an unfounded rumor (the information on that website can be posted by anyone). Also, off the top of my head I can think of at least one ship that just about matches that same criteria -- different cruise line. That's pretty much it.

Hi Everyone,

Of course, it makes absolutely no sense, especially as Celebrity has just invested big $$$ in the M-Class ships. As Laura wisely mentioned, it's important to realize that *anyone* could post this type of ad, so there is no reason to assume it's genuine.

It's probably much ado about nothing.

How much will it cost to redo? And how much will it cost to sell? Guessing it's a lot cheaper to sell the. To redo

Already been done. "Redo" was completed last month.

I think I've seen the website OP mentioned, and yes, there was a ship that matched Millennium to a T! Right below that, there was a BRIDGE for sale in NY! :D

/not happening any time soon

//if anything, it would be transferred within the company rather than sold

Archived