Onboard Credit For Stock Ownership

Kenosha Cruiser

I hope they extend it again. We are booked on the Royal Trans-Atlantic in October, 2013. The current program expires for saings before July 31, 2013.

An extra $250 OBC would sue be nice as we have had th stock for a while.

They have been extending it for at least 14 years, so it is a good bet they will continue it

Very good. Thank you for the quick response. We sail in October, so I should have plenty of time to pull this off.

As I recall, the shareholder OBC is limited to one per cabin even if both people in the cabin have the required 100 CCL shares but I'm not 100% sure that this is the situation.

I hope they extend it again. We are booked on the Royal Trans-Atlantic in October, 2013. The current program expires for saings before July 31, 2013.

Look for it to be extended to July 31, 2014 early March next year.

As I recall, the shareholder OBC is limited to one per cabin even if both people in the cabin have the required 100 CCL shares but I'm not 100% sure that this is the situation.

I am the owner of 250 shares. Too bad they don't give more. ;) Princess is chauvinistic anyway. Mike gets the loyalty credit; they always list men first, even though it's my credit card. Boo!

I am the owner of 250 shares. Too bad they don't give more. ;) Princess is chauvinistic anyway. Mike gets the loyalty credit; they always list men first, even though it's my credit card. Boo!

Oh cugina Pia...you're too funny! :D

On a recent last minute booking my wife made the call to Princess to get it quickly booked & she was listed 1st on everything. Does that mean that Mike makes all of your bookings??? ;)

What matters is you are on the ship. :)

Princess always gives the credit to me, not my husband. They know who's the boss. :)

We have been taking 2 or 3 long cruises, often b2b, since we retired. We bought Carnival Corp three years ago. By the end of the year we will have recouped the entire cost. And we will still have the stock which is worth about $600 more than we paid.

We haven't even had the stock a year yet, and by the end of this year we'll already recouped $700 in OBC's, $125-150 in dividends, and a $350 increase (on paper) in the value of the stock. I call that a pretty darn good return on investment.

Oh cugina Pia...you're too funny! :D

On a recent last minute booking my wife made the call to Princess to get it quickly booked & she was listed 1st on everything. Does that mean that Mike makes all of your bookings??? ;)

Mike wouldn't even know where to start. His job is packing (after I've made all selections for both of us), and supplying the money. That's a job in itself. :D

Hi. Where does Princess post the S/H credit? I'm waiting for one.

I'm assuming it would be reflected on the page with FCC's as an additional credit.

Thanks

It is not going to be there. Just get your confirmation and take it with you.

Poster was referencing stockholder OBC, not loyalty OBC.

I assumed as much, but there were two separate statements and the only one that elicited a response was loyalty.

Archived