We got our room assignment 6/30 Zuiderdam!!!

thecook

What a suprise I got this morning:D..we have room #7088! I wasn't expecting to hear from HAL until next week at best. It has been very intersting watching the pricing for this cruise DH and I started in a SY and jumped at the chance a few months ago to upgrade to a SC guarantee for a few hunderd dollars more. Since then the price of the SC guarantee has dropped by $500pp. I checked this morning, and see there are still about 15 SA's still available online as well as 4 SB's. I expect that if you are booked on this cruise you will be receiving an offer to upgrade this week.

What a suprise I got this morning:D..we have room #7088! I wasn't expecting to hear from HAL until next week at best. It has been very intersting watching the pricing for this cruise DH and I started in a SY and jumped at the chance a few months ago to upgrade to a SC guarantee for a few hunderd dollars more. Since then the price of the SC guarantee has dropped by $500pp. I checked this morning, and see there are still about 15 SA's still available online as well as 4 SB's. I expect that if you are booked on this cruise you will be receiving an offer to upgrade this week.

Congratulations on getting SB 7088!!!

Have you seen the photos and read the review of YOUR stateroom on my site? If not, here is the link, SB 7088 is about 2/3's or the way down the page: http://abqreunion2008.com/Zuiderdam/Deck-7.html

Love, absolutely LOVE the Zuiderdam and envy you being on her in just a couple weeks;)

Joanie

Congrats! We had cabin 7088 on the Noordam on our very first cruise. We prefer the layout of that particular SB cabin to the SA cabins we've been in. The cabin itself just feels bigger and not having the bathroom right next to the door into the cabin was a bonus in our opinion. Have a wonderful cruise!

Joanie..I did check the pictures of our room. What a great resource you have compiled for all of us! Thank you for taking the time to do that. DH and I are excited about being able to return to ALaska. Thanks to all for your best wishes. I'll be sure to check in when we get home! :D

Archived